Wpromote Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Wpromote Interview Questions

Interviews at Wpromote

2.9

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wpromote (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I was reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter. The company itself has great reviews so I was excited to learn more, but the HR rep was terrible. She sounded SO scripted and non -personable. I was attempting to be friendly and she wasn't having it. I could tell she just wanted to get the interview over with to get to the next one. Also, very judgemental...."so um...what's your answer?" When I checked Glassdoor, it seems a few people have these exact complaints and I'm willing to bet it's the same woman. I wasn't offered any other interviews and to be honest, I'm pretty relieved. I was so put off by her attitude. Soured my reputation of the company.

Paid Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wpromote (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Only got through the first phone interview and they interviewer got on the phone, no small talk and strictly asked me questions. They reached out fairly quickly after applying and emailed me the next day saying I didn't get it. Questions were straightforward and relating around paid social media. Though it was an entry level position, they did require experience.

Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wpromote.

Interview

Was interviewed by Senior Director and Manager before being able to meet the entire and interview with all of them. It was great to chat with everyone before getting the job. Amazing experience.

Interview Questions

• What my career goals were was a common question. I loved that.   Answer Question

Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wpromote (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was very mundane and the questions presented by the interviewer seemed almost scripted. I tried to be friendly and personable several times but the person conducting the interview appeared to be on a time schedule and was less interested in my responses (clearly by the repetitive nature of the questions). It seemed like the interview was more about how many questions could be asked of me in the allotted time. This was one of the worst interviews I have ever experienced and I have interviewed at Google and Groupon which both have very stringent hiring procedures.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • You've been with our company for XX, why are you looking for a job now?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What is it that you are looking for in your next job?   1 Answer

Associate Manager, Paid Search Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wpromote (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was a quick and painless process! I had a phone screening and the next day I was brought in for an interview. I had a 30 min excel test and then met with 2 Supervisors on the team who were great!

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a talent acquisition specialist, the second was an inperson interview with the head of the department and second in command, and the final interview was with other members of that department.

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Contacted for a phone screener, which was somewhat of a challenge to get scheduled, due to the interviewers schedule. Once scheduled the call was equally challenging. The person conducting the phone screener was distracted and the tone was rushed. Thus creating a dialog that was choppy and lacking in fluidity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are interested in our company?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Once I received an email from one of their recruiters wanting to schedule a phone interview, I sent them an email three times with available times and I never got a response. Was incredibly dissapointing since I was incredibly excited about the company and position.

Interview Questions

• If I ever got to a phone interview, I would have a question listed.   Answer Question

Senior Paid Search Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview two days later with a Director, Talent Acquisition on the West Coast. Most phone interviews are pretty light and not too difficult, so I was surprised at the amount and difficulty of questions asked on this phone interview. I am an experienced candidate, so I did not find the questions too difficult, and I thought I did a great job of answering the questions, which were both situational and behavioral. The interview was positive and I expected to have an in-person interview scheduled, but I did not receive a response for over a week. I followed up 10 days after the phone interview and received the generic HR response "we have decided to move forward with other candidates that aligns closer to the team's immediate needs".

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wpromote (El Segundo, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great. I applied online and was contacted by their in-house recruiter within a day or two. Process began with that initial conversation and was fairly casual. We discussed my work history, talk about me and my previous experiences, what interested me about Wpromote, etc. Causal and usual. I then had a call with two more people, and then came in for an in-person with another two people. I spoke with 5 people in total between two calls and one in-person.

Each conversation was causal and non-intimidating. They asked poignant questions, but it never seemed like I was being grilled or quizzed. All-in-all I would rate it as the one of the more difficult interviews I've had, but I wouldn't say it was stressful or anything like that. Process was pretty painless.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.