Interview Question

PTD Integration and Yield Engineer Interview

Intel Corporation

Would you want to join CMP or metal group?

Tags:intelhillsboro
AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

19 Answers

I have no preference.

Anonymous on

Hi, Could you tell what went wrong in your bad interview?

I have no preference.

Anonymous on

Hi, you said one 1:1 interview was bad. what did they ask in that? Could you please tell.

Anonymous on

Do they only ask our research-based technical questions or any random probability questions as well? Please help!

Anonymous on

Is the rejection by email? Or phone call? Did you went through background check?

Anonymous on

No, I did not. Did you go through background check? were you also interviewed for the same position and group?

Anonymous on

I am not sure. I received similar question.

Anonymous on

can you please post your interview experience/questions as well to help out others.

Anonymous on

Hi, I got background check. Is there anyone else awaiting their results after onsite for the same position?

Anonymous on

This gonna be fun. I know there have a few of positions, not sure how big the pool is.

Anonymous on

Did you get the background check as well and when was your on site that you're awaiting results for? how many people were interviewed with you that day?

Anonymous on

Received info req before onsite. I interviewed in early Feb. There are multiple interviews going on at the cafeteria on the same day. Not sure how many is for this position. Just overheard the GL mentioned they need few people.

Anonymous on

Please post once you get the decision. I'll do the same. Hope we all get it

Anonymous on

By the way did you give them CMP or metal deposition as your preference. I gave CMP

Anonymous on

This job posting is expired on Linkedin

Anonymous on

I told them I have no preference. Will share my experience once I heard back. Good luck all!

Anonymous on

Has anyone got the offer yet in thin films group?

Anonymous on

No, did you hear back after on-site?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.