World Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

World Financial Group Interview Questions

Interviews at World Financial Group

1.7

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at World Financial Group (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

At the interview they made me call friends and family members to see if they would do business with them or work for the company. It was very pushy and demanding.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Financial Group.

Interview

There was no interview. My branch manaager tricked me into thinking it's an investment club. I didn't see any "WFG" logo outside or inside the office. They told me to pay $100 for their "continuos" Financial training session. But I realized soon, that's it's a repeat of the same topic /content with different titles and presenter style. quality of training is unstable and repetitive. I ended up taking an online class at Yale instead.

Interview Questions

• when can you $100 to access our financial training class. sign up with your cell phone   1 Answer

Interview

Great. Learn about the ins and outs with devoted team members. Would recommend 10/10. Just do it and believe are the terms repeated. No complaints or cons thus far. Keep a positive mentality because it will take you far and wide.

Part Time Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at World Financial Group in January 2020.

Interview

Someone from the company called me, said they had reviewed my application and would be a good fit for their organization. They were vague about what the position actually was. The interview itself was fine, mostly wanted to know my long term goals, if I was a person who wanted to help people and possessed any leadership qualities. I was then told that the job is mine if I want it, though I would have to pay $100 for background checks.

Interview Questions

• What does an ideal salary for you look like?   1 Answer
    • Do you see yourself as a person who wants to help people?   1 Answer
    • Do you see yourself as a leader?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Financial Group (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

It was very smooth. However, they didn't seem to care who or what I've done. Honestly looked like they were trying to sell me how much success I can achieve.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at World Financial Group (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

More of a meeting to explain the process and answer questions regarding the company and it's culture. Details on why the company is successful and how we can contribute to the success and grow financially

Financial Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at World Financial Group in March 2019.

Interview

There was an informational group interview and then a regular one on one interview. I’m pretty sure whatever you say you get the job since you don’t get paid by the company directly

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at World Financial Group.

Interview

It was stupid, personal interviews only. They do not want to do a phone interview nor to fly me out to San Diego, personal interviews only. Which leads me to believe that they are only MLM. They are aware I am in the North East and would like me to place my faith on a purely commissioned based job and uproot everything and move it there.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at World Financial Group (Temecula, CA (US)).

Interview

Just show interest. And show up. You are your own destiny. It is your work ethic that wins in this field.very professional business and attire. It is a win win situation and the way they work with you is equally for every one. You do it.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color?   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at World Financial Group (San Jose, CA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process is dimple and easy if it is done by an experienced professional. Dress professional and have good energy. I recommend that you talk with someone who works with the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.