WorkWave Product Owner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WorkWave Product Owner Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkWave

3.5

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave in September 2020.

Interview

Interview was of around 6 rounds & absolutely went good. After all the rounds, waiting & continuous follow-ups with recruiter for almost 4 weeks after the interview, finally got my feedback as that they were perusing with other candidate. I was very positive and was hoping to work with work wave but unfortunately , couldn't get a chance.

My suggestion to recruiting/Hiring team is that please don't take too long to share your feedback even if it's positive or negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience?
    Choose a product and tell us why did you choose that?
    payments related questions.
    Integration using API related questions.
    agile, strategy, roadmap, vision related questions. etc   Answer Question

WorkWave Response

Nov. 23, 2020 – VP, Talent

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your time throughout the interview process and are sorry to not have a position to offer you at that time. We received a tremendous response from a very competitive pool of candidates for the position, and appreciate your patience throughout the process. We wish you all the best in your professional journey.

Other Interview Reviews for WorkWave

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkWave (Freehold, NJ (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the recruiter. I called her back and she walked me through a preliminary phone screen to ensure that I would be someone who could match the role. She told me that I should hear something from the hiring manager as the phone interview would be direct.

Interview Questions

• I was told that in the role of Product Owner, the hiring manager stated that he requires his Product Owner to engage with the client. The company sells pest control software and I was asked if I was okay going to a client's onsite location and being exposed to the dead animals they catch.

Would you be okay going to client's onsite and being exposed to dead animals like rats, mice, etc.?   1 Answer

WorkWave Response

Nov. 29, 2018 – VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing your experience. WorkWave provides software and solutions to field service companies, including pest control, lawn care, HVAC and maid services. We are committed to our clients, and love to visit them whenever we can to understand how we can best continue to evolve our solutions to fit their needs. This includes riding along with technicians at times, seeing how they use our products as they service their clients. We like to make sure candidates for this position have a full understanding of the scope of the role to make sure it's one they are comfortable with. I'm sorry to hear this role wasn't a fit for you! We wish you all the best in your continued search.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.