WorkSafeBC Occupational Safety Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WorkSafeBC Occupational Safety Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at WorkSafeBC

Occupational Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC (Richmond, BC) in November 2015.

Interview

I was invited for a test. The test was 3.5 hours and different parts. It was similar to what they describe in their website. The questions were multiple choice with several answers. I don't know what they want to assess ,but there were many stupid and repetitive questions. Lots of figures to compare like IQ test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WorkSafeBC

Occupational Safety Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WorkSafeBC.

Interview

Resumes are screened by a computerized process, so there has to be a minimum number of 'hits' in the resume of key words. Read the job description carefully and be sure to include as many words or terms as possible. Once it passes the robot screener, you're almost guaranteed a contact if the qualifications are met. Next step is a KSA(knowledge, skills, abilities) test which is quite straight forward. This process includes a basic written and oral communication assessment. The final step is a behavioural interview and reference check. They do check references, so make sure you list valid, accessible references on the resume.

Interview Questions

• With your qualifications and experience, you could be working in private industry for double the salary offered here. Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little room for wage negotiation (unionized postion).

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.