Wodify Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wodify

Wodify

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wodify

Interview

Very efficient. CEO interview was interesting and intense. Got a good sense of team, and very responsive throughout the process. Very efficient and communicated feedback in a timely manner. All was done via Zoom.

Interview Questions
  • Standard - why do you want to work here, tell us about a time you failed, etc.
    Answer Question

Wodify

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wodify

Interview

This interview process was the worst I have experienced in my entire life. I really don't know where to begin. The company reached out to me online, I did not apply. I first had a phone screening interview, several weeks later a interview with the hiring manager and then a final interview with the CEO, hiring manager and a team member. The time for this process took over a month, which is very unusual compared to other jobs I have interviewed for. Then they asked that I create a presentation answering six customer support questions several days prior to the final interview with the CEO and two others. This was a red flag from the beginning, but I developed the presentation anyway. I should have trusted my gut and cancelled because the unnecessary process should have been a red flag that they are not a fit for me. Anyway, I get on the interview and they are very late. When I finally get on, they say they are going to comb through my experience. Well, they did much more than that. They asked about my ENTIRE LIFE. It was the most unpleasant interview I have ever had in my life and it felt very disrespectful to me. They asked questions from why I didn't live home with my parents after college (very personal) to what small part-time jobs I worked while in school. They asked me which part-time job I liked most. They asked why I hadn't been hired yet on my job hunt. They asked questions about if I had siblings, what my ambitions were out of college, and how I paid for college and living. The whole thing was strange and brought up the topic of me having to work to survive when I was young. (once again waaaaaay too private). I have been interviewed by the federal government for my past jobs and their investigator did not ask me these kind of questions. I felt like he wanted to see if I came from an affluent background or not and he certainly asked enough questions to be certain I came from poverty. BUT me overcoming that history wasn't impressive for him... After that hour long interrogation, after which I had to decompress from having gone over my painful past, we took a ten minute break. I got refocused and practiced my presentation I had prepared for the second hour. They are were late once again getting back on for the second hour. But then...then...they told me that in the break they decided not to move forward with me...I hadn't even done the presentation yet and they never asked me about the job. You can't make this stuff up, folks! They also said they cannot share why they are not moving forward either. One thing I got out of talking about myself for an hour is that I have had one heck of a ride and THIS interview goes down in the books. If you are self-made, no-nonsense person don't bother with this place. There is something very odd about the whole thing that I can't put my finger on. I don't know if I was discriminated against or someone played a practical joke on me. Anyway, I hope this helps someone like me from wasting their time. I will never forget this terrible experience.

Interview Questions
  • Everything about your entire life.
4 people found this interview helpful

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wodify (Cherry Hill, NJ) in Oct 2018

Interview

Started with a very in-depth application online, then a phone interview, then a series of skills tests, and then after that an in person interview (that consisted of two parts), then reference calls and background check, and then a final decision.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wodify (New York, NY)

Interview

Started with a phone interview with HR. They made an attempt to bring me in for, what was scheduled to be an hour and a half interview. I rented a car and let the interviewer know of the time frame for which the vehicle was available. An hour before the interview, HR let me know that the interview would be 4 hours long. I reluctantly agreed. I arrive at the office, which was very strange and culty, and took a few tests - a combination of a pseudo SAT, personality, writing, and then very serious technical, programming based questions, that shouldn't be asked or expected to be performed by a BA. Run. Don't waste your time commuting to the middle of nowhere for a low paying job with ridiculous expectations.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Wodify

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wodify in Sep 2018

Interview

About two days after I applied online, HR reached out about scheduling a phone screen. The online application had a lot of questions about my favorite things in high school, activities and such. I found this very strange as I am quite a few years removed from that part of my life, but I answered with as much enthusiasm as possible. After the phone screen, I was sent a highly technical take home test. During the phone screen, I never claimed to have a strong grasp on Java or CSS, so I was very surprised when two of the questions involved coding in a simulated environment. The next day, HR reached out again about scheduling another assessment, but this time I was to come into their offices. Again, this test seemed to have very little to do with the job description. I understand the merits of a test-based interview process, but for this position I struggled to see how it would determine my abilities as a BA. I also think it was strange that I made it three steps in to the interview process, but only one of the steps included an actual conversation.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite thing about high school? (short answer)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wodify (Lisbon) in Jul 2018

Interview

Surreal. No respect for the candidates. Extensive recruitment process with the same questions over and over again. Sorority mentality in a company is simply surreal. I felt I was applying to be part of a high school group instead of a business company.

Interview Questions
  • The exact same questions they did on the website application form, who where, by the way, already in the resume. No hard questions. No meaningful questions. Just shallow enquiries.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wodify (Cherry Hill, NJ) in Jan 2018

Interview

Overall, the interview process moved along quickly and Wodify was responsive and quick to follow-up after each step. I started with an introductory phone call and then completed an extensive online application and personality test. Following that I was invited to the office for a two hour in-person interview and skills assessment. Finally, I was asked to provide references and received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions
  • What were your key responsibilities at your previous job?
  • What were some highlights and lowlights of your time in college?

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wodify (Cherry Hill, NJ)

Interview

Fairly straightforward like the job posting mentioned. You'll have a phone screening, come in for a skills assessment, and finally have a few rounds of in-person interviewing. As far as the interviewing goes, it was a standard interview. The first round consisted of a meeting with one of the business VPs and another marketing person. The interview wasn't focused on really, well, anything. There was more time spent on how awesome Wodify was doing as a company rather than the job at hand. It seems like the interviewer was rattling points off the top of his head just to buy time - should have been a warning sign for me. After that, I had a few rounds of questions with teammates which were much more structured. Finally, when the interviewing was done I was asked to create a powerpoint presentation. Okay, no big deal. The only red flags came when all of the interviewers were crammed in the same room while I gave my presentation. The same VP from the first interview, the same guy who didn't seem to have an aim in his dialogue, chose to sit on the floor. There were plenty of seats in the room, but this person still chose to sit on the floor. I understand that this is 'startup culture' to wear flipflops and shorts to work, but at least give the person presenting to you the decensy to sit level with them. This is, afterall, a job interview. I should have ran after that....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

1. One hour phone call with manager of the department that gathered some specifics of past work history. 2. One hour on-site skills assessment testing everything from math and computer knowledge to your personality. 3. Two-hour in-person interview with the Manager and two associates that inquired about everything from high school to your latest job. 4. Tour of the facility

Interview Questions
  • 1. Who were some people that influenced you at each level of education (good or bad)?
  • 2. What is your perfect next job?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Wodify (Cherry Hill, NJ) in Apr 2017

Interview

The interview process is extensive for this company. I had a phone screen with a recruiter, skype call with recruiter, was invited to fill out the company's online forms, first call with the office manager approx 1 hour, then finally the in person interview. The in person interview was extremely long. They had me take 4 tests (personality, reasoning, computer aptitude, and a writing sample (approx 75min allotted but I finished in 40 minutes so just had to wait). Finally, met with the CEO and VP of Marketing and Operations which was approximately 3 hours long.

Interview Questions
  • If I was to ask your former managers what areas you needed improvement what would they say?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews