Cover image for Winnipeg Regional Health Authority

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Winnipeg Regional Health Authority Interview Questions

Updated Sept 4, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Winnipeg, MB)

Interview

Phone screen, then interview with the Chief Human Resources Officer, then interview with senior management at Deer Lodge Centre. They told me I was short listed and there was only one other candidate and they would get back to me either way. NO ONE EVER CALLED ME BACK. TERRIBLE candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • How do you go about getting to know your new team?
    Answer Question

Winnipeg Regional Health Authority

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority

Interview

Post your resume online through their website. If you are unionized the highest ranking seniority gets the position. If you are non union, you may get a call for an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Computer programs you are familiar with and documents you have created, typing speed, formatting documents, situations you've been in with another coworker - conflict, what you learned from it etc., how you handle competing demands, dealing with the public situations, how you set up for a meeting

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

123.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Winnipeg Regional Health Authority~349841
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Winnipeg Regional Health Authority? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Winnipeg Regional Health Authority employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Winnipeg, MB) in Dec 2017

Interview

4 years of school and then you submit your resume, cover letter, transcript, and volunteer hours. Then once you submit that they let you know if you receive an offer in January. Once the offer is received you have to take another research specific course in your undergrad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Winnipeg, MB) in Nov 2017

Interview

Contacted via telephone first. Then followed up with me via email with time and date of interview. Met one on one, on site. Was relaxed atmosphere and offered something to drink first. Spoke casually for a few minutes. I was then asked approx. 8-10 Behavioural questions. Interview was approximately 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Emailed resume application and contacted by phone to arrange interview. They were accommodating to the limitations of my schedule by offering a couple of options for the interview time. Interviewed by a panel of closest colleagues and direct supervisors. Comfortable, friendly and conversational atmosphere. References were called and rganization required criminal records check and child abuse registry check.

Interview Questions
  • Asked for expanded description of experiences specific to job duties and several behavioural "tell me a time when" questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Winnipeg, MB) in Aug 2016

Interview

Two group panel interviews. Due to being on Vacation at the time I had to do the first interview over the phone. I was then selected for a second interview which done in person. Criminal check was needed as well as a child abuse check was needed. Plus 3 references.

Interview Questions
  • How did you become interested in this program

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Winnipeg, MB) in Jul 2016

Interview

Interview was really easy. They wanted one person so badly so they took only one initial round of interview with the manager then there was a typing test.In 1 day they said their hiring decision and everything was smooth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Winnipeg Regional Health Authority

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority

Interview

30 minute testing on Excel 2007, 2 hour panel interview with three members of the team - two of whom were very professional. The project lead was disorganized, asked most of the questions, and wasn't particularly pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when things didn't go the way you wanted them to, and what you did about it?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (Winnipeg, MB) in Oct 2014

Interview

Clean. Structured. 3 step process. Questions were all scenario based. Interviewed by a pannel of three senior leaders. There was also a requirement to present and prepare a business case to a pannel of leaders in the organization. The salary negotiations were limited as there are very strict pay bands. There is no negotion room on vacation allowance.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an incident resulting in 15 percent staff tun over?
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Group interview - required that I provide technical details on how to conduct the work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews