Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group in September 2020.

Interview

Willamette Dental Group contacted me and within that week I had a screening with their recruiter and an official Zoom interview with managers. They were incredibly prompt and thorough with information and ensuring all questions were answered.

Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Idaho Falls, ID (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I had a phone call from a wonderful lady who explained a little more in depth of the company and asked simple questions about me and some things I’ve done. Then I got called to do an interview in person with three amazing people at Willamette and got asked the main, more intense questions, While I also met the people in charge of this particular facility.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply for the position ?   1 Answer

Patient Care Avocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

They interview process was very smooth and the recruiter was of great help. The manager for the office I applied for was very informative and all questions were answered. After the interview the hiring process was very fast.

Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Vancouver, WA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with the regional recruiter. The next week I heard from the office manager and scheduled an in person interview. I felt welcomed coming into the interview and everyone communicated with me really well throughout the entire process. The in person interview consisted of many behavioral based questions, where I was asked to describe a situation and how I handled it. After the interview, I was given a tour of the office and was introduced to some of the team members. They let me stay longer to spend some time talking with the team I would specifically be working with, which was really nice! Overall, the company seems very organized and has great communication. I felt really good about the entire interview process!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you took initiative   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you went above and beyond in your position   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where a patient was upset/angry and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Describe a mistake you made at your current job and how did you fix it   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process felt great there were two parts that I know of. However after I passed the first interview and was told a second interview in office was the next step the office would call me to schedule the interview. I received no call and almost two weeks later I get a call stating they found someone else. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

Customer Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Idaho Falls, ID (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I met with one of the Dentists and the lead Care Advocate. They were both very easy to talk to and I did not feel intimidated at all. It felt more like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• How I react or work through tense situations   1 Answer

Certified Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Idaho Falls, ID (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I did two phone interviews and a working interview. I felt like the process was very thorough so the company really gets to know the person they are hiring. Through this process I am better prepaid for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you may not agree with and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Patient Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Salem, OR (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Typical hiring process. I submitted my resume was contacted for a phone interview by the recruiter set up an in-person interview after that and the recruiter followed up with me after that making an offer. My interview panel fostered comfort and neutrality and made it much more like a conversation rather than a stressful interview

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Everett, WA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

First a phone interview with a recruiter. Then I did 2 work interviews, you need 5 references, a background check. There is 8 days of training, 3 of which are in Portland, all expenses paid. The whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you hav   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Medford, OR (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online, followed by a phone interview, and a few weeks later a in person interview, followed by a working interview. All of the interviews were very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work situation? How would I personally handle it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.