Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Willamette Dental Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Willamette Dental Group

2.6

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

My onboarding process has been wonderful! It has been so smooth and I haven't felt stressed going through the process. I have received excellent communication and support throughout from WDG. Because I have just completed my externship with WDG, my process for getting hired was a little different to an average interview process. I was approached by the recruiting team over the phone with an offer on a position and then I received the same information in an email too.

Interview Questions

• I was offered a job after completing a dental assistant externship with WDG. I think this has been an excellent way to continue learning the role of a dental assistant whilst getting to be integrated onto the team.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group.

Interview

I got my first interview pretty quickly (over the phone) and then a zoom interview following which I went into the office for a tour and to meet the manager. It took about 3 weeks to receive a job offer after the last interview (over a month in all)

Interview Questions

• They asked about conflicts you’ve had with others and how you work in a team; there was a fair amount of pretty typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hazel Dell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Hazel Dell, WA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The Interview process consisted first of a lovely conversation via Zoom meeting followed by two hours and thirty minutes Shadowing the front office Team both at Check In and Check Out.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kent, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Kent, WA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

I came in and talked to Dimitri the office director first. He was very nice and welcoming I automatically felt comfortable coming into the office. I met so many people and everyone was very welcoming. I had a good time working with the doctor and other assistant. The patients were also very nice. Over all I enjoyed my experience while on my job interview.

Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Beaverton, OR (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Started with recruitment agent. Very respectful, professional, and too the point with some personal touch. Aligned work interview the following week. Professional introduction/pre-interview and then on the floor working for 8 hours. Doctor and lead staff pop in and out. Recap at the end of the day. Offer or not next day, in my case I did get an offer which was well executed and recapped what they would be giving me for joining them.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 major risk factors contributing to periodontal disease.   1 Answer

Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Corvallis, OR (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Overall a really enjoyable experience. It was really fast as well. I applied and got a phone interview within a couple days. The next day I had a zoom interview with the office I was applying. I sent my references and they offered me a job a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a conflict with a coworker? And how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group in September 2020.

Interview

Willamette Dental Group contacted me and within that week I had a screening with their recruiter and an official Zoom interview with managers. They were incredibly prompt and thorough with information and ensuring all questions were answered.

Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Idaho Falls, ID (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I had a phone call from a wonderful lady who explained a little more in depth of the company and asked simple questions about me and some things I’ve done. Then I got called to do an interview in person with three amazing people at Willamette and got asked the main, more intense questions, While I also met the people in charge of this particular facility.

Interview Questions

• What made me apply for the position ?   1 Answer

Patient Care Avocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Olympia, WA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

They interview process was very smooth and the recruiter was of great help. The manager for the office I applied for was very informative and all questions were answered. After the interview the hiring process was very fast.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willamette Dental Group (Portland, OR (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview process felt great there were two parts that I know of. However after I passed the first interview and was told a second interview in office was the next step the office would call me to schedule the interview. I received no call and almost two weeks later I get a call stating they found someone else. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.