Wiggle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Wiggle Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul, 2017

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiggle (Wolverhampton, England (UK)) in July-2017.

Interview

Very long process for a Warehouse Asociate role. 3 Interviews in total, an easy test and an assessment. Started with a phone interview (passed), a face to face interview + easy 3rd grader test (passed), an assessment (passed) and another face 2 face interview (failed). You would expect a person with experience in roles starting from warehouse operative, lead, instructor, with an university degree would get a warehouse asociate job (can't go any lower), but was rejected because I don't have the "Wiggle character". That is the only feedback I got. Was congratulated for my experience and knowledge, but not a Wiggle... People that can barely count get jobs like that. Shocked... honestly!

Interview Questions

• How important is communication for you? How would your last employer describe you? What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wiggle.

Interview

very simple, you go in a small office, have a 1 to 1 and then they call you at the end. Office was nice, and warm.

After the interview, they escort you out and then call you later within the week. Although the process was easy, they're very casual and somewhat unfriendly.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiggle in September-2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview first, followed by a full interview at Head Office. The person interviewing had clearly done their homework about me, my background, experience, etc so it felt like an equal amount of effort had gone into our preparations, each to convince the other that we were the best choice.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any questions difficult or unexpected - perhaps nothing surprises me any more!   Answer Question

Wiggle Response

19 Apr, 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback.

We look to recruit the best Wigglers to the team and try to ensure that all interviewees have the same experience some processes take longer than others and we are... More

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiggle (Wolverhampton, England (UK)) in August-2015.

Interview

The whole process was very badly managed and they begin with a quick presentation. Ours consisted of a HR girl (who was too shy to go through the presentation) which was then passed onto a fidgety employee who glumly repeated the text on the screen. There were about 20 people in the room.

They then ask you to undertake a literacy and numeracy test. I have a clear inhibitor (dyslexia) and although I passed the numeracy test, I did not pass the literacy test. Subsequently, I was not put forward to the interview stage (which I understand) but the way they responded to me at this point was very disrespectful.

I mean, I had travelled over an hour to attend the interview on public transport. Upon realizing that I had failed she laughed to the Wiggle 'team supervisor' and said "You can go now. You don't reach our requirements". I was very shocked and disheartened by her manner given that they presented themselves as a reputable company.

Subsequently; I would suggest to anyone looking for a permanent role to look elsewhere.