Weston Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Weston Foods Interview Questions

2.8

Bm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Numerous interviews with key HR and marketing leads . some were very "HR Text Book" style questions while 1-2 interviews were open, casual, and conversational (they made you feel like they really wanted to know your technical abilities along side your "Inner you / personality" traits). Best conversation was with the Innovation Lead, who was let go.

Interview Questions

• what do you think were the consumer insights behind these new product launches (2 examples were provided)?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON) in June-2014.

Interview

Two interviews with Production and Maintenance Managers regarding all my job experience history, one hour interview each time. They present me the requirements of company also in very short way, I feel like they don`t have a clear job description, asking to get in hands all responsibility for each department and deal with all problems from: shipping, logistic, maintenance, equipment, materials, employees, production schedule and preventative maintenance schedule with all weekly work orders, production report and all downtime recording.
     It was look like the Supervisor position have all responsibility of Plant Manager.

Interview Questions

• What is difference between working in food industry and mining industry?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Etobicoke, ON) in June-2014.

Interview

Submitted resume two months before, got a call for a face to face interview. Very straightforward questions. Lasted about 30 minutes with HR and Manager of Finance Department. Got call of acceptance the next day.

Labour Staff -packaging Unit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Cambridge, ON) in May-2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and it took less than 3 weeks. The interview questions are easy as it consists of personality questions, questions about the company and workplace safety. The interviewer is also a friendly person and the atmosphere was a conducive one. Overall experience was a good one.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Toronto, ON) in April-2014.

Interview

The weston food called after 2 weeks applied online
    Behavior questions are asked at 1:1 interview wit HR
    skills/experience are reviewed with panel
    such as :describe about what you did in your previous work place

IT Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weston Foods in February-2011.

Interview

Was contacted by employer through Linkedin, Setup an interview with an HR rep, who was nice to deal with. Questions about your background, skills, weaknesses, etc. Next stage of the interview process would be more technical, and with the hiring manager.

Seems like a solid company to work for. They get bonus points for using social media to find job candidates. Have heard very positive things about the company.

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Auckland (New Zealand)) in May-2010.

Interview

1st interview

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Weston Foods (Brampton, ON) in July-2009.

Interview

description of the job, request for skills related to the job. discussion regarding resume, compensation, benefits and expectations of the job.