Wells Fargo Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Wells Fargo Investment Banking Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

3.2

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

initial round was mostly behavioral with a mix of basic technical questions. Super day interviews were mostly the same with a slightly higher mix of technical and few brain teasers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

very friendly and outgoing. straight forward questions with no tricks around it. you definitely need to know basic technical and behavioral questions. research wells fargo and recent deals they made prior to interview

Interview Questions

• How does depreciation go through each financial statements   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Info session on campus, followed by networking session/drinks, received email about phone interview -- 2 on 1 mostly technical; not too hard. Then followed was a superday, which was a mix of behavioral and technicals. Technicals were pretty broad and more industry based.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

3 hours of interviews from the top level to junior level. Had a lunch interview also with two junior people. Asked about various behavioral questions along with various technical questions. Also asked about my past deal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why do you not use the P/E Ratio with EV?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

There were four back-to-back interviews during one morning. They were each thirty minutes long and with either an associate, MD, or VP. A lot of other people were interviewing at the same time, so you could hear the people in the booths next to you. They were all very relaxed and welcoming.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Fine, nothing hard
    First hour was mostly behavioral where they push back on you for everything you say
    Second hour was technical, but nothing you cant answer if you have looked at all those guides
    Be able to talk about things happening in the market

Interview Questions

• Someone sits next to you on a plane and says they are going to sell the company for $XXb, and they want to know if they are being undervalued. What do you say?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Chapel Hill, NC (US)).

Interview

Questions were difficult. interviewer was not friendly. I felt written off before I started talking. Was atypical to rest of my experience networking with wells fargo. Be confident and don't let them talk you down.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

They came to my school for the first interview. I was well-prepared for these type of interviews, but the questions they asked were absolutely ridiculous and borderline irrelevant to the job. The interviewer was rude and on his phone the entire time. Absolutely horrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you use FCF in a DCF instead of EBITDA?   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

2 30 min back to back interview. It was 2-1. More behavioral and situational question than technical. Basic technical such as accounting and DCF. Example: If drop a company's 10K to you, where do you look at quantitatively and qualitatively?

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by superday on-site. They also did a dinner. It was held in Charlotte. It was a fun time with lots of people. The bank is very large. It was cool that they interviewed us at the top of a skyscraper.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.