Wells Fargo Inbound Sales Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Wells Fargo Inbound Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Typical Behavior Style Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you handled a difficult situation. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

It is a pretty typical process. apply on the wells.careers website and either get a communication (you can choose call or email, i always went with email). Wells Does behavioral interviews so be prepared for goofy and irrelevant questions. I have interviewed all over this company and the behavior interview is always pretty simple, but the attitude varies department to department. Some were ice cold, and some were friendly to the point of having a "buddy-buddy" feel to them.

Be and dress professional. i would think this goes without saying, but apparently not. One interviewer told me " you wouldn't believe the crazy stuff people say in these things" after i couldn't help but chuckle at a question like "in your opinion, how many tardies and unexcused absences per month are acceptable?"

The hardest part, really, is getting the interview in the first place. This may be unique to the markets saturated with Wells Fargo jobs (Wells is one of the largest employers in my city), but a large number of successful job seekers have an internal reference within the department.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions can be pretty odd. If you are applying for an entry level position and have never done a behavioral interview do some research on sample behavioral questions or you might end up feeling like an idiot.

This is the question that baffled me, and i am no stranger to these things. This was for an entry level position:

"Tell me about a time you lead a diversity initiative"   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was an entry level position in a distressed job market so there was no negation to speak of.

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Roanoke, VA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Wear a suit or nice dress/skirt. Be professional, and be prepared to give examples of past selling styles, and achievements, even the tiniest awards that you've achieved in sales. Don't apply if you've ever been arrested of something serious and especially found guilty. It's a waste of time at that point. Fingerprint background, no drug testing, background is very extensive and takes a week and a half usually. It finds arrest records and court records guilty or not...

Interview Questions

• How would you sell to someone on the phone, give an example? (You can sell anything, not just WF, I did my cell phone).   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (El Monte, CA (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

call from a recruiter for a phone interview. once you pass that interview with supervisors. then you get a call from the recruiter if you are offered the position or a decline generic email. pretty much straight to the point your normal recruit and hire process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little i asked for more based on experience they gave me .37 more smh lol. promises of quarterly bonuses to make up for hourly pay. all lies. you get paid out 1200 just for customer service if you get anything less than 100% there goes your 1200 mind you thats for a quarter that you have to maintain that and thats on 9 calls

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Roanoke, VA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

You will recieve a call interview. Next will be a in person interview. Last if you get the job they will cal to offer you one. The process is very easy and the people are very nice

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview about a week after applying, then a face to face interview about a month later. A week afterwards, I was offered the job and started a month later.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you should great customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Charlotte, NC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and submitted my resume. I received an email and was asked to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter was nice and asked our typical background and behavioral questions. Be prepared to answer "why wells fargo". I was invited to the onsite interview. My onsite was conducted with two managers. Be very detailed and specific in your answers. I felt that the more we talked the more comfortable the interview was and i even had them laughing quite a bit with my stories. I was told at the end that a recruiter would be in touch in one week. two days later another email arrived to consent to background and schedule fingerprinting. This is where you can start to get excited. You basically got a conditional offer. the next day I got an email about a financial fitness review with my credit report attached. Be prepared to write a response to negative information found and what you are doing or will do to repair your credit if this is a concern for you. currently awaiting final decision.

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Monte, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (El Monte, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online to multiple positions at Wells Fargo. For this position it started with a phone interview to discuss previous related work history and standard interview questions. I then scheduled a face to face interview with two hiring managers. I got a call a week later with job offer. Started training less than a month later.

Interview Questions

• What would you say if you received a call from someone who reached the wrong department.   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Southlake, TX (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Easy, but thorough. The interviewers purposely probe your history with former companies. Not too many traditional interview questions. They have probing questions about your history to see if you're lying. The director of sales and a manager both interviewed me at the same time. They made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about how you sold credit cards.
      Why didn't you sell more?
      Tell us about an angry customer, and how did you calm them.
      What would you say if a customer told you, "Cancel all my accounts."   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Des Moines, IA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

They will call for initial times to set up the first interview; which will be by phone. They will ask a series of questions that validate your pre qualifications. Be as precise and honest as possible.

Interview Questions

• How does your previous experience help with the position you applied for?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.