Wausau Financial Systems Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wausau Financial Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Lewiston, ME) in Feb 2017

Interview

There was a brief conversation followed by an interview with 2 people, which lasted approximately a half hour. After the interview, I was phoned back to schedule a skill test through a staffing agency. Results received immediately. After they review skill test, HR contacts you to send out reference requests to 3 supervisors via an email prompt. Once references aren't completed, there will be a drug and background test.

Interview Questions
  • How many days do you think it's acceptable to be sick per month?
    Answer Question
  • What are your interests or hobbies?

Wausau Financial Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems

Interview

I talked to my boss on the phobe and he didn't know anything. So I got the job pretty easy. I had to correct him on many different things he brought up on how they did things. It was pretty backwards. I think they promote people based on time served rather than what kind of worked they've done.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Wausau?

Wausau Financial Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems

Interview

First interview is via phone 2nd was with the hiring manager and director of the department if the 2nd goes well you will immediately get the 3rd with HR They will then follow up with a job offer and email you the compensations associated with it

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you would configure a layer 3 cisco switch via command line interface.

Application

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR followed by interview with hiring manager(s) for up to 2 hours. Questions are generic in nature with only some being specific to WFS solutions to see if\what you know about the product offerings or company. Gathering information about a potential hires skills and behaviors is done through the use of behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to stand up for a decision you made even though other important people were opposed to that decision.

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Wausau, WI) in May 2012

Interview

After initial phone screen, it took quite a while to hear back. Apparently this was because of scheduling because, after being contacted to come in for in-person interviews, I met with 7 people in the same day over several hours. Fairly grueling process. I was also brought back on another occasion to interview with another person and had several short phone interviews with others. This was one of the most in-depth interview processes I have ever seen - I suppose the company wants to make absolutely sure you will get along with everyone you will need to work with. Be patient, as it can take quite a while between any communication from the company during the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I would do long term in the position, which can be really difficult to answer when you are still fairly unfamiliar with the inner workings or "real" current situation.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mosinee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Mosinee, WI) in Jan 2012

Interview

HR Phone interview follow by face to face interview with Director and manager. HR questions are questions like why do you want to work here? Director and manager questions are mostly behavioral interview questions like how do you handle conflict with another employee?

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Wausau, WI) in Sep 2011

Interview

A lengthy and through interview process, be well prepared for the position that you are applying for. You will start with a phone screening, then one on one call and last a group interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mosinee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wausau Financial Systems (Mosinee, WI) in Sep 2010

Interview

Met with other developers and development management

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed