Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in January 2014.

Interview

You get a job when they call you for an interview. No matter what you can answer their question or not. There are 3 people will interview you. Department manager, ZMS, and Assistant Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burton, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Burton, MI (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

The interviewer super friendly and easygoing. I did not feel uncomfortable at all during the interview. She asked basic questions and allowed me to ask questions about the store and what my responsibilities would be as well.

Interview Questions

• Where are you going to school?   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It was pretty simple got a call come in for interview I was asked some questions from person be my department manager then assistant manager asked me why I want work for wal-mart and went over job description

Interview Questions

• If a customer is needing a product and we don't have it out on floor how you handle it   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was able negooate my availability

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Alpharetta, GA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

The questions were typical that you get from other interviews. The store was new in that area and they was really hiring a lot of people on the spot. If you have open availability, you will definitely get the job. After the interview, she ask to go across the street and get urine samples to drug test you. If you pass the drug test and the background check your in the right track.

Sale Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

2 interviews that usually happen one after the other. Answer a series of questions and pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a certain situation. I only say that because I worked fast food all my life and switched to retail.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't take it. Everyone says a job is a job. True. But if you don't become a suck up you will not make it long there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The online portion was long with some testing. The phone interview was brief but friendly. The background check was handdled securely online. Face to face interview was approximately 20 minutes and a tour of the store followed after. Interviewer was specific and very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a difficult customer situation involving a fellow associate and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Was not interviewed. I was a veteran and automatically hired into the job.The process did not take long and I was assured a position. The interview was done over the phone and only required 5 questions in total.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

It eased a really really short and easy interview. I would highly recommend working there. I met a lot of nice people and made a lot of good friends. The management team was very friendly. Walmart is a great place to work. I highly enjoyed my time working there. Thank you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Went quickly and wasn't too out of the ordinary. Spoke with 2 different people, one floor supervisor and a manager. The interview process was fairly easy and they just asked questions that were also on the online application questionnaire

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were faced with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Springdale, AR (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Sit in break room or computer room until interview can begin and when called in you will be asked some very simple questions. Interview can be shorter than the wait.

Interview Questions

• When have you gone above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.