Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Walmart Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was super easy and not hard. You sat down with the manager and spoke to him for about 10 minutes. Then you get the job and your good to go. Or you just get rejected. It was super easy and not hard. You sat down with the manager and spoke to him for about 10 minutes. Then you get the job and your good to go. Or you just get rejected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I was called in for the interview. Shown to an area to sit and wait. After twenty minutes of waiting and waiting with not much information given, my interview was rescheduled

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very fast and painless, the questions were easy to answer and the interviewer was clearly in desperate need of a worker. Some comments were weird but nothing too crazy, just some colorful characters, including a general manager with a vermin based nickname.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Quick amd seamless process. They knew what they needed and i thought it was a dash process. No complaints here about how they handled it. I didnt take the job but non the less it was fine

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

the application was harder than the interview. Easy process. quick and to the point. Alec was polite to me and respectful and I go the job. He had me start the next day.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about myself and why I wanted to work for Walmart   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview portion wasn’t extremely hard. They asked you questions that aren’t fairly hard. basically to describe yourself and work ethic. walmart just wasn’t a place for me to work.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went well but the timing just wasnt right for me personally. The questions were fair and straightforward. The interviewer was very reasonable. Went through 3 interviews with one being a phone call and the other 2 in person in their office.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

This interview is like any other interview with the same questions you would receive at the majority of other company interviews. Nothing further to tell about the interview. Trying to meet the 30 word min to describe the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Whats a time you had to explain technology.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The usual interview questions were asked. Overall, it was not bad at all and was fair. There is nothing to be nervous about here. They were nice and professional a.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was easy and fun and super chill. I got hired for a specific job and specific type of days and holidays season ir was seasonal as well and ir was fun and pewtty

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.