Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Walgreens

3,143 Interview Reviews

2.3

CSA Interview

Interview

Got called in for interview with hiring manager and was asked a couple of questions. They were not too bad. Need to pass background check and drug screening because of working in a pharmacy

Interview Questions

• What would you do in an uncomfortable situation?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The average interview. Interviewed via Skype by two people. They asked you basic questions. Overall a great interview experience. The whole interview took less than one hour to complete.

Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indio, CA (US)

Interview

One-on-one interview. Formalized questions very easy process. No real prior experience needed. Never received call back. Usually there is a second interview but I never received a call back. The second interview takes place with store manager. Then he/she decides if they are willing to hire. Not sure how they are doing things since COVID though.

Part Time Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Was a pleasant interview, in a nice, clean atmosphere. Employees seemed to enjoy working there and were very friendly and inviting. The manager was extremely nice and thorough. He described the position as being part of a team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you went out of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question

Pre-registration Pharmacy Technician Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phenix City, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Phenix City, AL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

She asked about 5 questions. Asked me if I had questions. It felt like I was just a filler interviwee. She said she would get back with me at the end of the week.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Auburn, WA (US)).

Interview

Basically if you get called in for an interview, you've already got the job. Walgreens usually promotes within the company so if they have called you to come in for an interview they are very interested in hiring you.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about yourself if you could change one thing?   1 Answer

Intern Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I had heard that a particular store was looking for more interns. I stopped by and asked if I could pick up some hours as an intern while I did my rotations in the area. They seemed to like me and decided to move forward with hiring me as an intern by having me fill out the application on the Walgreens website.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very quick and precise asked questions relevant to the position. Interviewer was very knowledgeable and friendly. After the interview I received a call about two days later with an offer for the job.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

My interviewer was very helpful in answering questions about the job. The interview took about 10-15 minutes. Most of the questions asked from the interviewer centered around my experience with customer service.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The process was fast, I got a call within 3 days. I was simply asked situational questions such as tell me a time when you have to practice active listening.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to settle a dispute in the pharmacy.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.