Walgreens Boots Alliance Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Sales

Walgreens Boots Alliance Sales Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

Online application. Interviews are pretty much the same at every store across the UK.
Your interview is basically not a normal sit down question and answer type. You will be on the shop floor with your interviewer, where you will be given a number of tasks to do.

First of all, I had to stand at the main entrance giving handing out baskets, did that for about 2 minutes. Next thing I had to hand out advantage card leaflets, I did this by asking the people if they had an advantage card if not would they be interested. I then had to find the cheapest paracetamol (Go to the shop before hand and find out where it is so you can get it real quick) Last thing I was shown an aisle and asked how and if I could improve, I said I'd fill up the empty spaces and make the prices more clear.

After all that I was taken back up to the office and asked a few questions, Why do I want to work for Boots? What can I bring to Boots? and then when can I start.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.