Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens Boots Alliance

2.1

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Worcester, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

There are about 20 minutes of questions followed by being let loose on the sales floor with customers.
    The focus was on customer service skills and previous experience, also if you are prepared to step into other departments to help out when required.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Competency based interview to test behaviors and skills. Needed to give real examples. Always describe what happened in the examples and what was the outcome. Also what would you do differently, if you had another chance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have gone out of your way to help someone   1 Answer

Relief Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Maidstone, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

Dead easy; all you need to do just walk in to the room and tell them you love doing MURs and delivering all the services and the job is yours!!

Relief Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Retford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Retford, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Chat in a coffee shop with the area manager. Very informal but all the relevant questions were asked, such as experience, why us?, flexibility, salary expected. They were pretty short of pharmacists so I expect it was easier than it might have been. They are desperately short of pharmacists now so there is a good chance of employment. They are not as bad as portrayed in the media but, they are not the best either. All community pharmacy is struggling at the moment.

Interview Questions

• What kind of pharmacies have you worked in?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guildford, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Guildford, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

Application form and interview. During the interview, I was asked to source two items which would be suitable for an aunt to buy for her 11-year-old nephew. Easy-going interviewer and was offered the job on the spot!

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Gone through online questionnaire, called up for interview, second interview, induction training.

Interview Questions

• How my experience can be utilised on the floor   1 Answer

Negotiation

Working hours

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance.

Interview

Online application and questionnairre ?

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in July 2008.

Interview

Submitted an application on line. Got a phone call to go for an interview. Interview was around an hour and was 1:1. The manager that interviewed me was friendly . As far as I can remember I was asked the usual questions such as 'why Boots?' ect. I had to go out onto the shop floor and ask customers if they needed a basket for their shopping. I had to go behind the tills ask customers if they would like a bag and pack their shopping if they did. The last part of the interview was to pick a card from a pack, each card describing a fictional character and situation. On the card I picked was a female customer and her hair type. I had to recommend a shampoo for this customer. To do this I had to go out onto the shop floor once again, look through the shampoos, decide which would be appropriate, take this back to the interview room and explain why this would be a good choice for the customer.

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in June 2009.

Interview

1. Initial online screening questions rating yourself 1-5.
    2. One to one interview and shop floor evaluation

Consisted of going onto the shop floor and being asked questions such as
    "What would you do to help that assistant"
    "Approach a customer and ask if they need any assistance"
    "How would you help that customer"
    "Find three 3for2 promotions"
     "Find the cheapest toothpaste"
    "Take 10 mins to walk around the store and find a suggestion for a valentine female product"

Interview Questions

• Having to find gifts for different customer scenarios ie girls birthday, valentines day present, etc all within a budget.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. this is your rate of pay, your hours etc.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in December 2012.

Interview

Applied for the position through Boots website. Was able to enter parameters to chose job type, distance from home and hours available to work. I then received email notification when suitable job arose. When I was offered interview I was given various time slots to chose from. Was asked to be smartly dressed as there was a possibility that I would be on the sales floor at some point. During the interview I was asked questions based on various scenarios that could happen in store. Interviewer was friendly and put me at ease. Interview lasted about 20 - 30 minutes I think.

Interview Questions

• How would I sell a product (I was advised to chose something from the Store I would be happy to recommend prior to interview)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not negotiable