Waitrose & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Waitrose & Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Waitrose & Partners

2.6

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holloway, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Holloway, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Absolutely easy and went efficiently. Understood all the tasks they set me to do and i adapted to my new work place in very sufficiently. Overall is was a great success.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Interesting interview process including the creation of presentations and strategy based on business cases. Both behavioural and technical questions. Very structured interview process with a lot of pre work required.

Supermarket Assistant Various Departments Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Went through the online tests and got offered to come in for an interview. In the interview there were about 5 of us and we all had to complete a task in 30 minutes then make a presentation. The task was simple and it was all based on reading customers feedback and making solutions for the problems brought up by customers. There where two people in watching us and making notes. After this we all waited in the cafeteria and we're called in twos for our one-to-one interviews which were an additional 30 mins. Overall the whole thing took just under 2 hours.

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (London, KY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

group interview before breaking off into a 1 on 1, team building exercises. they wanna see teamwork and confidence. Asked questions and had to stand infront of the group to answer the questions as well as working in small teams to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Waitrose History
      what you do in your free time   1 Answer

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bath, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Bath, England (UK)).

Interview

Online situation assessment, they want you to emphasize teamwork and service excellence. Had group interview, wanted to know about meals you had prepared and in groups build a structure out of paper.

Interview Questions

• Group Q: What is the best meal you have had?
      Independent Q: Tell us about a time you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Luton, East of England, England (UK)).

Interview

Started with a group assessment of 6 people half of whom already knew each other so it was extremely hard to get a word in when the friends were bouncing off each other the entire 20 minutes.
    Were asked to prioritise a set of tasks, you’re marked on how much you communicate and give to the conversation. Fairly straightforward however it’s inevitable that in a group of 6 people that not everyone is going to be able to speak up in such a short time frame.
    After the group interview you have a 1-1 interview where standard interview questions are asked. Nothing is particularly difficult however the whole interview process seems extremely excessive for what is essentially a shelf-stacking job - the whole thing took over 2 hours.

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

A formal process. Group assessment at the beginning, followed by a formal individual interview. In the waitrose offices in central london, very clean and pleasant office with a good friendly atmosphere. Not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were pretty simple. The usual "why do you want to work for us?", "what are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners.

Interview

Group interview with around 10 others
    Friendly staff that interviewed
    Gave activities to do as group
    Explained the role well and interview process
    Had one to one interview after successfully completely first interview stage.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Was a group interview which was pretty informal. Involved speaking to the person next to you and feeding info back to the group. Also had to pick a product from a number they provided and sell it to the group

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners.

Interview

Applied for the role online, then had to complete online assessments. The next day i got an email for an an invitation to the 1:1 interview and group interview, and scheduled when i wanted to attend it (a week later).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.