Waitrose Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Waitrose Interview Questions

Interviews at Waitrose

2.6

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holloway, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waitrose (Holloway, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Absolutely easy and went efficiently. Understood all the tasks they set me to do and i adapted to my new work place in very sufficiently. Overall is was a great success.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Interesting interview process including the creation of presentations and strategy based on business cases. Both behavioural and technical questions. Very structured interview process with a lot of pre work required.

Supermarket Assistant Various Departments Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Went through the online tests and got offered to come in for an interview. In the interview there were about 5 of us and we all had to complete a task in 30 minutes then make a presentation. The task was simple and it was all based on reading customers feedback and making solutions for the problems brought up by customers. There where two people in watching us and making notes. After this we all waited in the cafeteria and we're called in twos for our one-to-one interviews which were an additional 30 mins. Overall the whole thing took just under 2 hours.

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose (London, KY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

group interview before breaking off into a 1 on 1, team building exercises. they wanna see teamwork and confidence. Asked questions and had to stand infront of the group to answer the questions as well as working in small teams to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Waitrose History
      what you do in your free time   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Online and straightforward - had to answer questions on the website form and then i was offered an in person interview & then an offer of the job by phone l.

Interview Questions

Interview

Online test with workday scenarios to figure you out as a person. Interview itself just a few standard questions, Tell me about yourself? A time you were not confident to do something but did it? etc Also a question about what you would do in a certain work situation

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were restocking frozen stock and fire alarm went off?   Answer Question

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose.

Interview

Online personality questionnaire, multiple choice answers just to see if you were a good fit. Wasn't hard in anyway, just select the answer that made you look good at following the rules. Glassdoor wants me to write 30 words so this is just filler here.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was smooth and easy. I enjoyed the process and I would have liked to have worked here if I had had the time but unfortunately I did not so I could not work here. Sad times.

Customer Assistant Interview

Interview

One to one discussion with a manager, then some team exercises with other applicants. Fun, lighthearted but competitive nonetheless. This interview occurred after having done a lengthy situation judgment test online that took around 30 mins.

Interview Questions

Interview

One to one interview asked basic questions wasn’t really hard and mainly focused on the days that you can work and what they can basically give you. Group setting as well and they make you do some scenarios and you discuss this within the group be active and vocal will help a lot and also after you get to do an individual task as well which isn’t so hard and then the one to one but again make sure you are flexible with your schedule as they tend to hire people who are more flexible

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.