WHSmith Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

WHSmith Interview Questions

Interviews at WHSmith

2.1

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WHSmith.

Interview

Taken in the office with the Manager, simple.
    was offered a position on the day and invited back for training the following weekend after an online application and roughly two to three week wait. the interview was standard, nothing outlandish

Post Office Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WHSmith.

Interview

We initially sat down and had a general chat whilst reviewing the information on my CV. After 30 minutes of “getting to know” each other, began a 15 minutes Maths IQ test. Then I was given an 15 minutes English IQ test. We then had a further 10 minute discussion about how I feel the interview went and was there anything else I’d like to add before I left.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you went above and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Ask you relevant questions regarding your skills and experience. It includes you and the hiring manager. My interview was conducted in the stock room. Was quite easy. The questions are not too hard.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WHSmith.

Interview

Very relaxed, just me and the manager in the main office. Suitable time was arranged and during the interview I was sat opposite the store manager and has substantial time to answer all the questions. I bought along my cv.

Interview Questions

• When was WHSmith found?
      Teamwork example
      Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WHSmith.

Interview

it was fine but boring- asked me questions about different and standard things eg teamwork, past experience and different other scenarios which may happen to me. it was okay i didnt mind it, but i think some of the questions really had you thinking on your feet so it was harder to andwer some questions than others. However I had done this but i had failed as i had a lack of experience compared to other workerrs that had wanted to take this job too.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WHSmith (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online via the website and received a phone call for a face to face interview 3 days later. Very unprofessional handling of the interview with the store manager not present for the arranged time. The applicant portal was not useful at all in providing me with any updates on my progress.

Interview Questions

Interview

Low response from hr to call for interview and incorrect information about the interview session
    Offer letter is also lately issued
    Delhi hr will be deducted salary for his liable purpose

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WHSmith (Gatwick, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Really calm and casual interview. A few questions about your hobbies and what you do in your free time as well as questions related to WHSmith and some scenarios

Merchandiser Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WHSmith (London, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

i applied for the internship admin merchandiser position. I had a phone call with the recruiter and at the end of the interview, she told me that she will send me a math test ( i never received the link for the test) after 3 days i received an email and they invited me to attend an assessment day. of course i went i spent 3 hours did the group test, interview everything.
    the recruiter she never came back to me, no email, no phone call, Asking so much of a candidate in preparation of an interview, and then not even picking up the phone to deliver the news not even a simple email is lazy and disrespectful. Your candidates are going through a lot. Give them a call, thank them for their time, and give some actionable feedback or at least insight into why the decision was made. The recruiters of this company are lazy and they should respect other people's time and effort.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WHSmith.

Interview

I applied online, interviewed within the week and was offered the job 4 days after my interview. The interview was an informal chat with the manager with a few basic questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you treat a mystery shopper if one came into the store?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.