Vivint Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vivint Solar Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Solar

2.2

Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

Fairly simple process! Very friendly people. First you speak with a recruiter, then a regional manager, then your future managers. Three steps in the interview process, each a bit more complicated than the last (which is standard with a lot of companies). My best advice is to be yourself!

Solar Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Colorado Springs, CO (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I first had a screening interview with an on-boarding manager followed by a phone interview with the man who would be my acting manager. Both Interviewers were very professional and personable.

Interview Questions

• We mostly talked about sales experience and about how the company worked.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Two very simple interviews, you talk with the hiring manager and then with another regional hiring director. They want to know how invested you are in sales. You are going to be creating your own book of business, so this requires a lot of time.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar.

Interview

Had about a 20 minutes call before being invited to an in person Interview. The interviewer seemed a bit uninterested and did not like that the role was commission only

Interview Questions

• How does you experience relate?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Interview

Super friendly and relaxed. I sat down with the Manager and we just talked and they got to know me. It was during the winter and they set expectations well for how busy the patio gets during the summer.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Palm Desert, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

2 phone calls and a final interview. The Interview was prompt and straight to the point. Terrific place. The interviewers were friendly and easy-going. They were more inquisitive of my personality.

Interview Questions

• Why have you not reached your annual income goal as of yet?   1 Answer

Senior Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Lehi, UT (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The Sr. Director of Asset management cancelled and rescheduled on 3 interview dates just a day before the interview. The last attempt he cancelled the interview an hour and a half before the interview and also said that he is "putting a hold" on the role. This is highly unprofessional and inconsiderate. This turned me off from considering in working with this company. Sr. Directors should be decisive and be able to manage their time better.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Lehi, UT (US)).

Interview

It was a rather quick process. I met with two of the supervisors for my interview and they took turns answering questions. It was a fairly quick and simple interview process in a casual atmosphere. They said that they would get back to me in 24-48 hours, but I got a call back in about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain a process from start to finish. It could be as simple as making a PB&J.   Answer Question
    • What do you look for in a potential employer?   Answer Question

Energy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

They hire people every week it seems like, but the interview it short and I never saw anyone not get hired who walked in. They just look for someone who has the mental fortitude to accept and bounce back from rejection.

Sales Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview they set an appointment and were on time and the person on the other end was very professional and polite. I have a second interview schedualed

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.