Vision Critical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vision Critical Interview Questions

Interviews at Vision Critical

2.7

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vision Critical in October 2019.

Interview

The process took 4+ weeks and overall lengthy and repetitive. 4 interviews total and each interview range anywhere from 30 mins (HR screening) to 2 hours.

First, a screening interview with HR then was assigned a PPT presentation assignment that took quite some time to complete. I was then asked to go onsite to present the assignment and speak with hiring manager. Then followed by another video call with another person the following week and presented as well. Finally, another onsite interview. The interview process could have been more efficient and done with 2-3 interviews as it was getting repetitive after the second interview. There were no questions asked outside of the job scope and interviewers were friendly. It has been over a week (almost 2 weeks) and still have not heard anything. I hope with the time I spent prepping and traveling to the interviews and the time spent on the assignment that I could at least receive an email to let me know they have gone with another candidate.

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical in September 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR to understand capabilities. Then a 2nd interview with a director to understand they same things but more in depth. 3rd interview on site with multiple directors and multiple senior members of the team. In the onsite interview I was asked to prepare and present a few slides.

Interview Questions

• What is a misconception your coworkers have about you?
      What's your biggest accomplishment?
      How do you handle change?
      Name 3 things you'd like to have in a work environment?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Had to prepare a presentation targeting a potential client, selling the value proposition of Vision Critical. It's a task that is in line with the role, while CSM's don't sell, we do prepare presentations for clients where we're trying to convince them of a new idea. Plus it allows the interviews the ability to gauge your understanding of the company's value prop.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical.

Interview

The entire interviewing experience was a positive one. I an initial phone interview, an in-person interview, and then another round of the same (phone and in-person). What I appreciated the most was the onboarding process. It made the first day go very smoothly, and I knew beforehand what I was walking into which always puts you at ease when starting a new job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I did not feel comfortable doing so, as this was an entry-level position.

Senior Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The job posting came out and 1 day later I saw it and applied online. 3 days after that HR called me to set up a phone interview. I was out of state at the time, caught it on email and set up the interview for a few days later when I was back at home (Monday). The interview with HR was short but good and at the end of it they wanted to set up a meeting with me and two hiring managers. The next day the email came with my interview day (in 2 days), however the next day, another email came and said they were cancelling my interview because they have found their candidate.

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

General interview questions but focus more on your previous marketing research experiences. I was interviewed by three different senior employees, kinda repeated the same question.

Interview Questions

• Let me about your most challenging project and how have you conquered it?   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

Starts with a standard phone screening and then an in-person interview with 4 team members (two 45-min interviews). I went to the office in July for the two 45-min interviews and still haven't heard back from them. I'm not upset that I didn't get the job, it's just a very unprofessional look for the company to not even have the curtesy to let you know they went with another candidate after 1.5 hours worth of interviews.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC) in April 2019.

Interview

First phone interview than Video Interview. They ask lots of behavioral questions than they will check how are you gonna handle a bad situation. The interviewer were nice, friendly and good listener. They just want you to be the person you are

Intermediate User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC) in February 2019.

Interview

One of the most unprofessional interview experience I have ever encountered in my life. I was asked to do a phone interview for the position of intermediate user experience designer with the HR.
    Two days later I received a phone call from him asking me to do an in-person interview. During the day of the interview, it was snowing hard and the HR called me to cancel the interview because no one was in the office, which was a legitimate reason. He then, later on, informed me that he would call me the next day and reschedule the interview on another day. After that day, he never called me back. I emailed him asking him about the situation and whether there was any plan on rescheduling the interview, but there was no response after that.
    I am not upset at the fact that I did not receive the job, I just wished the HR handled this in a professional manner and informed me that someone more qualified had received the position instead of ignoring my email.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2019.

Interview

Fun! It's a very casual conversation with the hiring manager. The questions asked are relevant to the job scope. The location is also very convenient and is close to public transport with many food options around the area.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.