Vision Critical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Toronto, ON) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was by far, one of the best recruitment processes I have been a part of. Throughout the process, I had the chance to do a phone interview with the HR Specialist, an in-person interview with the team lead and the VP of Sales Enablement, and another phone call with the VP of Sales. Overall, you can tell that the culture looks great, the people are incredible, and there are opportunities to grow your career.

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

General interview questions but focus more on your previous marketing research experiences. I was interviewed by three different senior employees, kinda repeated the same question.

Interview Questions

• Let me about your most challenging project and how have you conquered it?   Answer Question

Senior Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The job posting came out and 1 day later I saw it and applied online. 3 days after that HR called me to set up a phone interview. I was out of state at the time, caught it on email and set up the interview for a few days later when I was back at home (Monday). The interview with HR was short but good and at the end of it they wanted to set up a meeting with me and two hiring managers. The next day the email came with my interview day (in 2 days), however the next day, another email came and said they were cancelling my interview because they have found their candidate.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vision Critical (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Had to prepare a presentation targeting a potential client, selling the value proposition of Vision Critical. It's a task that is in line with the role, while CSM's don't sell, we do prepare presentations for clients where we're trying to convince them of a new idea. Plus it allows the interviews the ability to gauge your understanding of the company's value prop.

Senior Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical in September 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview with HR to understand capabilities. Then a 2nd interview with a director to understand they same things but more in depth. 3rd interview on site with multiple directors and multiple senior members of the team. In the onsite interview I was asked to prepare and present a few slides.

Interview Questions

• What is a misconception your coworkers have about you?
      What's your biggest accomplishment?
      How do you handle change?
      Name 3 things you'd like to have in a work environment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vision Critical.

Interview

The entire interviewing experience was a positive one. I an initial phone interview, an in-person interview, and then another round of the same (phone and in-person). What I appreciated the most was the onboarding process. It made the first day go very smoothly, and I knew beforehand what I was walking into which always puts you at ease when starting a new job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I did not feel comfortable doing so, as this was an entry-level position.

Commissions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Toronto, ON) in May 2017.

Interview

Sent in my application via Indeed.com. Received an email from the recruiter to confirm an interview time. Moved on to in person interview after initial screen which was approximately 1.5 hours. Received an offer the next business day.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you with your next career choice?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical in July 2018.

Interview

I had a screening call with a recruiter. During the call the recruiter cut me off on every single question while I was answering. In the end I was questioned about some of the information I did not provide due to the fact that I was cut off the whole time. This was the worst interview experience I've had in my life.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC) in November 2016.

Interview

First I was asked what I know about the company and its services. Then a question about how I would test a function that does summation of two numbers.

Interview Questions

• how I would test a function that does summation of two numbers.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC) in January 2016.

Interview

First a short phone interview with the Director of QA. Mostly discussed the expectations of the role, the testing philosophy at VS, and my past experiences.

Then a short phone interview with HR to discuss salary expectations and company culture.

Then an on-site interview split into two one-hour sessions. Each session had four interviewers, some testers, some developers, and some team leads as well as the Director of QA.

I was also asked to complete a short questionnaire/exercise on QA concepts before the in-person interview.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vision Critical (Vancouver, BC) in September 2015.

Interview

1. Phone call from recruiter on personality questions and fit.
    2. Phone call with QA Director and what it means to be a SET and the role
    3. In person interview with the potential team more behaviour, experience, and 2 technical questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.