Videocon Telecommunications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Videocon Telecommunications Interview Questions

Interviews at Videocon Telecommunications

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

asked about oops
    checked the sql knowledge
    how much strong in asp.net
    how much kowledge in client side tecknologies like java script, jquery
    asp.net mvc skills
    tested coding skills
    checked about the previous projects

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy. first there was a GD round followed by interview. In GD a very basic topic was given.in interview question were asked from the CV so write things which u know thoroughly.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 round technical & 1 round HR & i explored my technical skills about my carrier & my experience .. Like exp in protocols , Heath checkup, configuration,technology experience..Etc

Interview Questions

• Questions for Technical like daily routine works and configuration , Troubleshooting Etc...   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Telephonic and face to face. HR calls you and takes HR round than face to face with the concern department head. Concern head asks you about your experiences and knowledge in your particular field.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Written Test, copied from Online from old BSNL JTO Test.
    Few questions from other old competitive exams.
    Group Discussion is main. They choose best candidate for worst job. So in GD if you are calm, you are in.

Management Trainee - Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Ahmedabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Very organized Selection process including Aptitude Test, GD, Skill Interview, HR Interview

Interview Questions

• If there are 7 people travelling with you in a plane on course a crash and there are 2 parachutes what would you do   1 Answer

Operation & Maintenance Engineer of Core Networks Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (Mohali, Punjab (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

there been conducted two rounds one with technical department & another with HR department

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary negotiation

Assistant General Manager Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Videocon Telecommunications (New Delhi (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

First contact was done by a Consultant who was very professional. This was followed by a telephonic interview with the Corporate functional 2nd in command. Then I was invited for a face-to-face at Corporate office and finally another face-to-face at the local office CEO I was expected to report to

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be transparent and clear of your actuals and expectations

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.