Vestra Inet Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Vestra Inet Interview Questions

Interviews at Vestra Inet

2.8

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestra Inet.

Interview

Phone call from secretary asking if I owned a vehicle. Since I do she asked me to go over for an interview. Interview went well. The following week they asked me to go back for a final interview. They were nice - they talked about the salary they would offer (too low of a base for the market) and they showed me around the company. Then they said the would call back within 4 days to give me a final answer, but they NEVER CALLED me. In summary, the interview was not hard but the lack of follow-up left me disappointed.

Interview Questions

• do a cold calling role play.   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Concord, ON) in November 2016.

Interview

1. Submitted online
    2. Was called back next day. After a long phone interview was invited to the 1:1 interview
    3. First level interview was done with HR and one of the developers.
    4.In two days was called for the second interview. Was a mind blowing test. They were checking my knowledge and experience on a practice. Multiple programming languages, different levels of tasks.
    5. Was called back next day and got the offer i accepted.

Interview Questions

• 1. What type of education i have ?
      2. Asked me to show my recent projects ?
      3. What was the most difficult project for me ?
      4. Which programming languages do you know and what is my level in each of them ?
      5. On the second interview they asked me for the list of references, and i know they called those guys   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Concord, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied via Indeed. A lady called me, asked some basic questions and a couple of days later called me back in for an interview with the manager. The interview was pretty laid back, and I got called for a second one a week later. Was shown around the office - it's a pretty big company for web design. Overall seemed like a decent opportunity but I got an offer that was more in line with my career path, so decided to decline in the end.

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Vaughan, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

I initially had a short over the phone interview prior to the in-person one. It was the standard type of interview, the woman interviewing me was very nice. She spoke of the company very highly, and I liked the overall positivity.

I was also required to do a short writing/editing test at the end, pretty unconventional, but I guess it's understandable. It wasn't very difficult.

Interview Questions

• Asked about writing experience, web design/SEO experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Vaughan, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

I found an ad they had posted online looking for content writing for a web development company. I looked at their website for a little and it seemed professional. I spoke with a woman on the phone for a little before I was offered an in-person interview.

When I got to the interview, they offered me coffee and a kind of mint snack that was very good. I'd never been served that way before an interview before so it was a nice change. There was both a man and a woman at the interview, one seemed to be in charge of their SEO, so there were some internet marketing questions I should have expected.

The interview was fairly standard, no complaints, however they work with a lot of industrial based clients. I didn't really take a good look at the portfolio before I got there and a lot of my experience is more fashion based.

There was a writing and an editing test I also had to do that were surprisingly easy. I'm mostly writing this review because of the great treatment I received. Most of my interviews have been fairly poor, so this was a nice change even though it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any knowledge of SEO?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Concord, ON) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got a call back in a week, got called in for an initial interview. Ended in a short writing test. Got called back for a second interview and another writing test (but I understand that the second test isn't usually administered!)

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Toronto, ON).

Interview

applied at Vestra Inet as a business development specialist through Linked In and it only Took 2 weeks until i got a quick reply.
    the receptionist asked basic questions and scheduled first interview for december 10th with the marketing department management.
    Vestra Inet’s office is very nice and the staff was very friendly.

i got an offer not long after but at that time i already received an offer from another company which I then accepted.
    but the opportunity was very interesting, the company overall and position was a combination of office work and meeting clients, which is cool!
    i had overall a very good experience at Vestra Inet.

Interview Questions

• most of the questions were about my previous job experience.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vestra Inet.

Interview

Got a message from a woman Linkedin. She told me to contact her in regards to the Outside Sales Account Manager role and provided me a number. I called the number and she answered. She seemed immediately confused and asked "Who is this again?" which I thought was weird because she contacted me that day. Anyway, she asked to call me back and for my number. I told her it was the same number on my resume for which she replied she did not have (again very weird and unprofessional) so I provided her my number. She eventually called back to set up an interview but then interjected that you would have to have your own vehicle for the job. I said I currently do not have my own vehicle as I live and work downtown. She said "oh okay then bye", I almost laughed at the unprofessional abruptness of the conversation. It was evident to me at this point this company was not a right fit for me and seems a bit sketchy. She never even asked if I was open in buying a car or asked anything about my background or qualifications. Anyway, don't waste your time if you have a real career with this company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own vehicle?   1 Answer

Outbound Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vestra Inet (Toronto, ON) in April 2015.

Interview

Very sketchy. Contacted via linked in from a mans account. I found it immediately strange that a woman was messaging me from another persons account at the company. I had a sketchy phone conversation where I was asked if I owned a vehicle to which I replied yes. The woman offered me an interview but I had a bad vibe and inquired about the salary. The woman told me she didn't know but I could speak to someone else who could provide the information. The man told me it was an incredibly lucrative position but the base was not at all competitive with other offers and I decided not to waste my time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.