Vaco Lannick Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vaco Lannick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very friendly and not technical, more about personality and fit as they provide training for CPA's moving into recruiting. The interview process was all virtual through google meets given the Covid 19 pandemic

Interview Questions
  • Personality based questions and questions about being comfortable with talking and having an energetic attitude
    Answer Question

Vaco Lannick

Application

I interviewed at Vaco Lannick

Interview

3 different stages to the interview. Very simple and professional. Make you feel comfortable and allow you to really make sure it’s an organization you want to be apart of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

Straight forward, quite easy. Had an initial phone screen then had to go in on two separate occasions to meet the entire hiring team as well my potential manager. Had my shadow an employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Good interview. Professional instructions for resume upgrade and knowledge needed training suggestions. Telephone interview or Skype which is better suit for you, no need to run to the office to face to face for the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vaco Lannick

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was called for a phone interview, then was asked to come in for an in person interview. The whole process took about a week. The recruiter and hiring manager that interviewed me were both very friendly and professional. However, this seems like a very high stakes place to work as they both mentioned several times that to succeed you need to be "competitive, cutthroat and a shark". Not for me personally, but if this describes you then apply and you'd be likely to succeed. Also, something that really stuck out was that the recruiter kept mentioning that they thought I would be better suited for a different type of job, which made me wonder why they even brought me in to interview for a position they didn't think was right for me (in my opinion, it was only to meet their quotas for a bonus rather than trying to actually bring in top quality candidates).

Interview Questions
  • What would be your dream job if you couldn't work in your current desired field? Who is your mentor?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Phone interview and in person interview, very short. There was little difference between the two. You could tell they were not interested and it was a waste of my time to come down for the interview. Disappointed a company like this would do that and ask questions unrelated to position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

First, the phone interview lasted 20 minutes and was a positive experience. I was called in for an in-person interview the next day. The in-person interview was supposed to be with 2 different people as described in the email but the same person who did the phone interview welcomed me and asked almost the same questions again. I didn't get to see the 2 individuals I came to see as they were busy. I was supposed to be emailed regarding what happened and a possible reschedule but never heard from them again when after I sent a post interview thank you email.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do in your free time? Describe a significant relationship you've had with a past colleague?

Vaco Lannick

Application

I interviewed at Vaco Lannick

Interview

Interview process is quite extensive . Two interviews total, first involves meeting HR representative and then different management for your potential team. The idea is to go through your resume, guage your experience and your personality. Second interview you will meet with everyone in senior management and shadow an employee on the floor. This can take a while, might feel a little exhausted near the end where you meet with the CEO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

A quick phone screening before an informal interview at their office asking about your background, your experience, compensation expectation, additional skills. They said they will contact me if there is any position matching my background but nothing since then. The interviewer seemed to be very tired of calls, skypes, and interviews. Maybe I'm not outstanding enough to fill in any position but at least show a better supportive attitude -- you're a staffing firm, not an employer.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of accounting software did you use in your past work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vaco Lannick (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

Relatively easy interview but took roughly 2 hours and went through 4 different hiring managers. More of a discussion about company culture and role summary rather than a grilling interview. Wasn't difficult and quite straight forward for a good public speaker. Need good experience however.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews