VHA Home HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

VHA Home HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at VHA Home HealthCare

2.9

Office Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare.

Interview

Great, good interview process, good organization that does well. Got the job but moved on instead. Great organization though. Really food people here. There were lots of words exchanged in the interview including ideas and as such I found the interview very pleasing experience for myself and because of that I recommend it for others,

Client Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare.

Interview

To start, there was two scenario questions. They were not that hard. Next, there were about 6-10 questions with the employer. The woman interviewing me made me feel rushed.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to use your creativity to solve a complex problem.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare in August 2019.

Interview

I applied through Indeed to a recruitment agency in which VHA is a client.
    (For the sake of respect, all names/affiliations will be kept anonymous.)

A few days later, I was contacted by the agency to answer some screening questions and scheduled the first interview with VHA I was informed that this would be the only interview and that the pay rate would be set by the recruitment agency.

The 1st interview was ~ 45 minutes long and was a walkthrough of my experience and answering some behavioural questions. I made sure to do my research and came armed with 10 questions of interest.

After the interview, I followed up with the recruiter who later informed me that HR enjoyed the depth and thoughtfulness of my questions and wanted to hold a second interview for the same role, but under a different portfolio.

I attended the second interview which was also 45 minutes and geared along with the same framework as the first. Afterwards, I was told that I'd receive feedback from the recruiter in 1-2 business days.

On the second day, I called the agency twice to get feedback and sent e-mails. A few minutes later, they returned the call and after a few seconds of small talk, I was informed that VHA didn't want to pursue my application at this time.

The excuse that was provided to the recruiter for my unsuccessful application was that I stated that I "assisted in tasks and duties in my experience, and didn't take charge of my accomplishments", which is hogwash. Even though "my experience and skills were valuable" and "my questions were clever", I did not and could not honestly say that I managed certain aspects of former roles since I did not. While I did manage the operations of my portfolios, I will not lie about former experience. Doing so would be dishonest.

I voiced my disappointment about being brought in for a second interview for the same role when the management team knew full-well that this wasn't going to go anywhere. I don't think managers/HR professionals, etc. even bother to think of the time, money and effort invested into job hunting, and dragging me in for a second interview when there was only supposed to be one, is just cruel. I am a fellow HR professional and to sleight "one of your own" in an already close-knit community is beyond shameful.

I should've paid greater attention to HR's body/verbal language towards the end of my interview. Saying things like "all the best" and "thank you for your time" is a kiss of death, nonetheless patronizing, when the team KNEW that I wasn't going to be hired from the end of the 1st interview. I realized that it was over when I saw the role re-posted on Glassdoor yesterday.

I won't recommend this company or the associated agency to anyone I know in the future.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back a few weeks later, explained the position over the phone and asked if I was interested in coming in for an interview. Interview first had a typing test and some situational questions which I had to write my answer on a paper. Then I met with the manager for the interview. The final part is a reference check.

Interview Questions

VHA Home HealthCare Response

May 9, 2019 – HR Recruitment Coordinator

Did you receive a follow up on your interview?

Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare (Toronto, ON) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a long but fair process.

First there was a phone call from HR, then there was an interview with two senior people. There was a written test. Then they called me back for a presentation with the leadership team.

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Panel style interview - they left me waiting for over 10 minutes - it felt like a verbal attack in the interview - terrible experience and never heard back - not through email - phone nothing - very disrespectful to the applicant considering people take time out of their schedule to ineterview. Awful - Don't waste your time here if that's how they treat people. Recruiter was incredibly rude and give a bad name to talent acquisition professionals. Based on this I wasnt going to take the job regardless but think twice about wasting time interviewing here

Interview Questions

• question regarding my moving companies   1 Answer

May 9, 2019 – HR Recruitment Coordinator

Our apologies for the delayed response to this review. We appreciate your honest feedback and truly regret that this was not a good experience for you. As an HR team we are committed to a fair, timely and full cycle process, treating all candidates with professionalism, respect and consideration. Based on your feedback we have acted to ensure that timely and quality feedback is provided to interviewed candidates.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare.

Interview

It was very brief-- met with two interns and later on, a hiring manager. Worked there over the summer doing an internship. Able to move up fairly quickly. Interview was average, a lot of questions.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare.

Interview

Taking medication calculation test. The questions are very simple and practical. Then an individual interview with nursing supervisor. asking about availability, nursing background and care scenario questions. the interviewer is very friendly and allow time to think.

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare.

Interview

In-Person panel interview with 3 Management. Lots of discussion and questions geared to generate a dialogue. My only complaint is that I received ZERO follow-up, a simple email would suffice.

Interview Questions

• Lots of large questions meant to generate a dialogue.   1 Answer

Apr. 2, 2018 – Human Resources Coordinator

Thank you very much for the feedback on your interview process with VHA. We are very sorry that you did not receive appropriate follow-up. We will review our process further and will take steps to ensure that we have a timely follow-up process.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VHA Home HealthCare (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Received call from HR to come for the interview and interview consist of first technical round and then interview with HR and Department Manager.Technical round consist of excel ,word and outlook questions- intermediate level,after passing both the rounds and the reference check..they decided to go with some other candidate

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.