University of Toronto Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 350 of over 350 interviews

In Person13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

The interview goes smoothly, no technical question is asked. There are 3 interviewers, I feel quite nervous in this situation. They did explain the application they are working on in detail.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project you made
    Answer Question

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

Simple library job that requires the employee to shelve books, scan them, etc. The job requires you to pay attention to detail and be punctual. Overall the interview process was not very hard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

select your own time and answer some questions during the recording process and try to have a stable internet connection and get yourself ready with pencil and scratch paper. It is not hard but the preparations are recommended to have in advance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

Applied online for work study position Submitted resume and cover letter Contacted me in 2-3 weeks for an interview They asked pretty standard questions, nothing out of the ordinary Contacted me 4 days after the interview I accepted the position

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses? What software have you used before?

University of Toronto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

It was a behavorial interview which lasted for about 30 minutes. There were 2 or 3 recorded questions and one written question. It took about 30-45 minutes. They also provided practice interview materials.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

(For UTSC) They showed enthusiasm and I spent nearly a week preparing for the interview. The interview seemed to go well. Afterwards I found out that they had someone in mind for the position all along.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me to define my field. I gave a brief definition and they tried to repeat it back but actually said something completely different. Assuming I was clear, this shows they had not listened.

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

There 2 rounds. First round is technical questions what software you previously used and what kind of projects you have done before and second round is behaviour questions with department manager. Both two interviews went around30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Toronto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

For the Department of Family and Community Medicine. It was a panel interview with 5 or 6 people. Standard questions. Everyone was lovely except for the director, who kept rolling her eyes and sighing heavily at me as I answered questions. I excused myself and then withdrew from the competition. That kind of behaviour is a bad omen of an abusive working environment, and I won't put up with it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Toronto

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

2 round interviews. The first round is a group interview, role-play as RA and solve the actual problems, the second part is an individual interview and chats with a recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Toronto

Application

I interviewed at University of Toronto

Interview

No first screening interview. Just exchanged a couple of emails with their HR staff, where I answered some questions and filled some forms. Then a panel interview of three which lasted for an hour and a half.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 350 Interviews