University of Calgary Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

University of Calgary Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Calgary

2.6

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Calgary.

Interview

Had a straightforward, in-person interview with the hiring manager a month or so after applying online. It was a structured but fairly relaxed interview. I was asked a series of questions with regards to my fit for this the specific position, about my previous experiences, and availability.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I met with a PI and one of the current project managers. The interview process was smooth and the staff were friendly. I was told that there was an internal candidate already being considered at the beginning of the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous project management experience and future career goals   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

there was only one interview. Skype call since I wasn't in the city. The interview was panel (3 people), informal. very nice people. Then I got offer two weeks late. It's a research position

Interview Questions

• Mostly about previous experience and some common questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at University of Calgary.

Interview

Thorough mitacs portal, I applied and got selected for interview by prof. It was via Skype for about 20 minutes. I'm not sure if that particular prof selected me because I got an offer from a higher ranked project.

Interview Questions

• Questions on previous project experience and whether I liked it.   1 Answer

Student Researcher Interview

Interview

They ask about your GPA generally, as well as your interests to the PI's specific research topic. Make sure to read one or two of the most recent publications to understand their current direction.

Interview Questions

• What sort of class have you taken. What sort of lab experience do you have.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University of Calgary (Calgary, AB) in January 2020.

Interview

Poorly planned - overlapping candidates appointments taking place literally in the art gallery's open space - no privacy, and interruptions by in-house artists with the "supervisor" girl at the desk... Doubtful she was any sort of management person. Just a pathetic excuse for an interview process

Interview Questions

• "what would you change in our website?"   1 Answer

IT Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Calgary.

Interview

Typically interviewed by a panel of two people. Standard behavioural questions, situational questions, basic technical questions. Some questions to see if you will be a good fit on the team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced conflict at the workplace   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at University of Calgary.

Interview

It a co-op position through UBC co-op. Interview was over Skype and around 30 min. Whole process probably a few weeks. The interviewer (PI) was mostly interested about past experience/skills and passion for the research subject

Librarian Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Calgary.

Interview

I approached one of the current student working in the library. He connected me to the manager. The manager set up a coffee meet and chatted about my interest in joining the library. He then told me that he will get back to me

Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Calgary.

Interview

The asked for previous projects and course work, etc. Not really much else to say about this experience, was pretty straight forward . Not much else to say, just know the basics of programming.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.