Universidade de São Paulo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Universidade de São Paulo Interview Questions

Interviews at Universidade de São Paulo

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

The selective process was a public examination that lasted three days with a written test on the first day, an oral presentation simmulating a class on the second day and an arguition about titles and previous works in the third and last day.

Interview Questions

• Do you intend to stay in the university?   1 Answer

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (London, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview with my supervisory team. Took approximately 1 hour and we discussed the details of the research projects that we could write together. We have also discussed how exactly I could learn new research techniques within the first 12-18 months.

Interview Questions

• Research experience and quality of papers published in the past 5 years.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo in February 2017.

Interview

despite being very difficult, the interviewers let them talk about previous projects and what problems and solutions were raised or solved during the doctoral work. some questions were more pertinent the interview compares to other reports to questions of personal interrelationship.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2016.

Interview

First, fill documents online and be sure that you meet the application's requirements. After application, you will have a general test and then 1 or 2 interviews with the professors.

Doctoral Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ribeirão Prêto (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (Ribeirão Prêto (Brazil)) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process for this position was divided in 3 steps. First of them consisted in specific questions related to graduate program (Cell and Molecular Biology). Second, there was an interview for doctorate position with 3 professors. Third, general question about future perspectives.

C++ Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2014.

Interview

I was submitted a coding test in C++ that was easy but tricky. This was interesting as it revealed the preoccupation with C++ details overlooked by other employers. The interview consisted in reviewing my skills in face of the areas of research and development of the lab to see if there was some adherence to my profile. Some talking about previous experiences as well.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in June 2012.

Interview

you present a research project of your interest for developing at the department of your interest. you detail the project in terms of objectives, methodology and expected results. Also a budget for the whole project

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2012.

Interview

I had one group dynamic and one individual interview. They were easy and the recruters were very friendly and profesional. There was a little time pressure in the dynamic and some hard questions were made.
    The dynamic consisted in present yourself, draw something that represents you and develop a short marketing plan for a product.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo.

Interview

Processo seletivo não exige entrevista. É necessário apenas documentos básicos, nota do exame POSCOMP e uma carta de apresentação, onde é exigido relatar sua experiência e interesses em pesquisa acadêmica. Além disso é requerido duas cartas de recomendação, para isso, é requerido apenas nome, cargo e email dos recomendadores.

Interview Questions

• Não houveram perguntas, apenas carta de apresentação   1 Answer

Professor Universitário Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Universidade de São Paulo (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

A obtenção de um cargo de professor na USP exige que o candidato participe de um cargo público, e em geral deve-se possuir o título de Doutor. O concurso geralmente ocorre em três etapas: prova escrita, arguição de memorial e prova didática.

Interview Questions

• Quais são os objetivos do seu plano de pesquisa dos próximos cinco anos?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.