Unity Technologies Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Unity Technologies Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Unity Technologies

2.0

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (Brighton, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

3 stage interview process, initial video call (30 mins) then telephone call with Adrian then in person meeting with Ben and 2 members of the recruitment team. Very well organised, quick, efficient process. Everyone I met was very friendly and answered all my questions. The process was excellent and I couldn’t fault it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unity Technologies

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unity Technologies.

Interview

Someone from the recruiting time contacted me and set up the interviews twice and didn't show up for both and when I sent a message to her through LI it took ages to see and respond and always was saying sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Very unprofessional and disrespectful when despite their forgetfulness or distract trying to blame indirectly you. I never like to work in such environments as I can guess how difficult would be to work with these colleagues

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unity Technologies (Montreal, QC) in December 2018.

Interview

The process was heavy in terms of the number of people I have met but very efficient. The process was very human and I felt considered by every positions level of the people I have talked too.
    The only thing that wasn't on point was the time between the verbal offer and the reception of my contract because it was proceeded by a third party.

Interview Questions

• How many people have you recruited in the last year and what was the type of positions?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.