Unifiller Systems Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unifiller Systems

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unifiller Systems (Delta, BC) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position through email based on job posting. Got a call from HR within 2 days, and got an onsite interview within 1 week of the phone call. Met with 2 engineers and 1 manager. The interviewers were cordial, friendly and respectful. Most of the questions were relevant to my previous experiences and couple of behavioral questions. After 30 min of interview, they showed me the facility, which was quite standard facility for a food processing unit manufacturer. After a week later, the HR emailed me to notify that they are going with other candidate.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? what you will look like in 5 years? how will you benefit the company? how you handle a production personnel? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unifiller Systems

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delta, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unifiller Systems (Delta, BC) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job through indeed and got a call from HR in 3 days. I had the first interview with ME manager and a couple other managers. The interview started 15 mins late. The manager did not even care to ask if they wanted to reschedule even though they were late. The interview questions were basic and very simple. Some questions seemed unnecessary and irrelevant. The interviewers seemed to be first timers. They ran the interview 15 mins past the time scheduled and did not seem to care about my schedule. Very poor timeliness and immature interviewers. I got the job, but declined the offer as the pay was low.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in solidworks?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.