Ungerboeck Software International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ungerboeck Software International Interview Questions

Interviews at Ungerboeck Software International

3.1

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International.

Interview

It was very long and took several different interview and phone calls. It started with a regular phone call and then I was invited to the office. I was interviewed by several people and it took close to 3 hours. After that I had another call and another interview at the office with different people which also took about 3 hours and then one last phone call after that.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International in March 2019.

Interview

The first phone screening with went very well. The woman I spoke with was a delight to discuss my qualifications with. She set up another phone interview with another employee. This phone screening was more like pulling teeth. From the beginning of the call, he seemed uninterested and had seemingly already decided not to proceed with me as a candidate. He asked the questions as though he was reading off of a sheet of paper and regardless of my response, he offered no feedback and just went straight to his next item on the list. He also cut our discussion short because he "had another meeting".

After my conversation with the woman, I was sure that Ungerboeck was an amazing place with amazing people. But, after my conversation with the other guy, I felt as though I was dodging a bullet if they decided not to proceed.

I waited approximately a week with no news and sent a "Thank you" to the 2nd interviewer directly. At which time, I promptly received my rejection letter. So, I'm under the impression that they had no plans to reach out to me to notify me of my rejection until I reached out.

Unfortunately, the man's negative, disinterested interviewing technique has overridden the woman's very positive experience in my eyes, which is why I've rated the overall experience as negative.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International.

Interview

Applied 6 months ago. Got an email asking if I was still interested. Set up a phone interview. First phone interview time resulted in no call. Got an apology after I emailed them to verify that I had had the correct info. Set up a new time. No call. Niw the recruiter no longer responds to email.

HR does not have their act together.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

They started off with a tour of the building and then moved on to interviews with three people. The interviews with each person were about 30 minutes each. The first two had whiteboard coding while the last one did not.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions about inheritance, polymorphism, object oriented programming, and SQL.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with HR then we scheduled a face to face interview.
    In the face to face interview a HR representative took me on a tour of the building. I then had two, 45 minute, interviews with two directors.
    Because I had a job offer on the table at another company, they moved fast to bring me in for a third interview with one of the VP's of Technology. In that interview I was given a verbal offer and later that day a formal emailed letter head offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my resume history.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (O'Fallon, MO (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I first had a on-campus interview only went over my resume and behavior questions. A week later, I got invitation for on-site interview. The interview has 2 parts. The first part is coding test. It tests your debug skill and general programming skill, very basic. The second part is meeting 3 leaders from different development team individually. They went over my resume and ask me some technical questions. The whole process is easy and chill. They just want to know who you are. Be sure to prepare the technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Very basic. First round is meeting with a series of people who just want to get a feel for who you are. Taking a critical problem solving computer test - easy - and then a programming test on paper. Simple stuff like SQL, write a program that does a task, and topic on recursion.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (O'Fallon, MO (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Several interviews, in person, because they did not schedule the proper amount of time to see me. Very friendly experience though, everyone was extremely nice. Coffee was ok. Had to take a kind of IQ test and a programming test. The programming test was odd to be on paper, when the IQ test was online. Met with several lead developers, a manager, the director of software engineering and the CTO. Its quite a long process in one day, and can seem like too much when you have another job already. H.R. was very eager to try and get an answer as soon as possible after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the field?
      What kind of technologies have you worked with?
      What are the design patterns you are familiar with?   Answer Question

Human Resources Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Most communication done over LinkedIn, 3 rounds of interviews. Interview style was much more of a conversation. They want to know you as a person and how you'd fit with their company culture. Answered a lot of my questions about the company in the first interview. Comfortable environment to interview in!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some HR projects you've worked on in the past.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (O'Fallon, MO (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview followed by two on-site interviews.

The phone interview was very informative, providing a clear description of the company and the specific role. The recruiter was knowledgable, enthusiastic and did an excellent job of providing me with the information I needed to best evaluate the position.

The first on-site interview began with a tour of the offices followed by a quick intelligence assessment (approximately 15 minutes). I then met with the VP of Sales. The interview focused on my strengths as well as what I enjoy and am motivated to do. I felt my interests were valued throughout the meeting.

The second on-site interview allowed me to meet with two Director level members of the sales department. Both allowed me to really understand the ins and outs of the position and the structure of the sales team so that I could clearly assess the fit and long-term potential with the organization.

My biggest take-away throughout the process was that they truly valued me as a candidate. They clearly answered all of my questions and remained focused on my interests throughout their questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• The questions focused on my interests, strengths and what motivates me. Their focus was to ensure I had the information I needed to properly evaluate their organization and the role I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.