Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Under Armour Interview Questions

Interviews at Under Armour

2.8

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

It was a 3 part process and pretty straightforward. First round was virtual one-way interview, then phone, and lastly physical interactive round with multiple candidates and interviewers. Last round was most intimidating.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions as well as health and fitness related   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied about a month before the interview. The interview was before store hours in the back office. The manager asked some situational questions and about my availability. She told me the hiring manager would give me a call back on Friday or Monday, and I never received one. I called the week after asking for an update and was told I would receive a phone call the next day and did not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you built a partnership with someone.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

The interview process took a long time. I originally applied in October but didn't do my first interview until December. I didn't hear about my final decision until the middle of March.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

2 interviews. First was done by wayup and the next was with a member on the under armour team. Very straight forward, the interview with the team isn't technical and is about your background.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

One phone screen, then a final round interview! It was conducted via Wayup and it was very nice. They were very prompt with getting back to me. The phone interview was behavioral, and there was a techincal portion in the final interview.

Associate Manager Interview

Interview

We take forever to make a decision and sometimes jobs just disappear and no one can answer why. HR is not very responsive to the candidate or the interviewer. UA has a long way to go in the hiring process.

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Two on one interview, basic behavioral. Mainly about how your experience can fit into the role. No technical question. Does not sponsor international students according to my knowledge. Be wise when you apply.

Internship Interview

Interview

Very very long process. Typically 4 rounds at least with multiple questionnaires. They didn't ask about an interview until about 2 months after I applied. Had a phone interview a month after I did the HireVue interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

The first phone interview was very basic , simple behavioral questions like what is a red hat, what is PEN testing - due to me applying for a cyber security rookie intern postion. Although they told me before the second round that the position was "being put on hold" which i thought was very weird.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

Interviews for Under Armour will always be quick for CSR positions in the Call Center. As long as you can count and you dont stink, you pretty much can get the job. Only problem is......you are stuck in the call center once you get there.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to "multi-task"

Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.