UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at UPS

2,718 Interview Reviews

1.9

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Paris (France)) in August 2016.

Interview

3 appel puis un rendez-vous aver le recruteur a paris , l'entretien a été en général un très bonne expérience pour , le recruteur ma montrer mes points faible qui reste comme un obstacle entre moi et mon avenir job ,

HR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2015.

Interview

very good, 3 interviews, people nice and helpful it went fast, i started one week after the offer was done, good onboarding , good experience, nothing else to say a a a a a a

Interview Questions

• hr questions, sometimes tests, technical questions for finance and engineers   Answer Question

Comprtitive Intelligence Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

Il n'y a eu qu'un seul entretien avec un strategic marketing manager. Il n'y avait pas de DRH. Ça a duré une heure. La discussion s'est principalement portée sur ma compréhension du poste.

Air Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Howell, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Howell, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

Observed the building and policies in a group then everyone went in for a one-on-one interview. It felt really quick and breezy, it seemed as though everyone got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the job and why do you think you can do it?   7 Answers

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

first, a lady call me at afternoon, and asking me some normally questions. After couple hours I got an email for an appointment for interview. This email show what should I prepare and where I have to go , and I am just waiting for the date for interview.

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna to be UPS employee?   1 Answer

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (Louisville, KY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

SPart-time Aircraft Mechanic UPS operates one of the world's largest airlines using more than 600 aircraft to serve more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. The company's extensive air network includes international air hubs in Cologne, Taipei, Miami (to serve Latin America), an intra-Asia hub in thePhilippines and, the UPS Worldport in Louisville, Kentucky(the four million square foot heart of UPS's global air network).
    In addition to its airline, UPS is also a pioneer in developing aviation technologies to enhance the safety and efficiency of the aviation industry.

Corporate Position Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

UPS is a complete joke. After scheduling a phone interview and scheduled in-person interview, they would not even see me. I arrived to my in person interview and they said the job had already been filled. There is ZERO internal communication and I am extremely disappointed that a company with "values" would waste someone's time and energy. I took time off work, lost hourly wages in hopes of at least being seen. If you don't value people's time, then you don't deserve respect in the slightest. I would encourage potential candidates to drop UPS as an option and seek employment elsewhere. You will waste your time and career at this joke of a company. Bigger does not always mean better. Disrespect and completely inappropriate. This is very revealing of internal process and culture. When you speak with manager-level and above, you expect some sort of competency, but you will find none here.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UPS in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very detailed and professional. HR called after screening and set up the interview.
    Advice: Study the company before interviewing; know their commitment to the community, their Values and their Mission Statement.

Interview Questions

• Give an overview of yourself that explains your qualifications for the job.   1 Answer

Outbound Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (New Orleans, LA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

The whole process was easy an quick. I didn't feel any pressure. It was very easy and done in a group setting. They asked easy questions, assured me that I would be working in a safe environment an that I would be working with positive people. They put emphasise on team work and working safe at a steady work paste.

Interview Questions

• Did I plan on Making a career out of this?   2 Answers

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

very quick. met with a few recruiters on the same day. no test required. the interview was not as intimidating as the job description made it seem it would be

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.