UPS Canada Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Inside Sales Representative

UPS Canada Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS Canada

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Leave your dignity at the door. I received a text message from a number I could not identify (Google didn't relate it back to UPS) asking for an interview. I didn't answer for over a day, wondering if it might be a scam, and when I finally did, HR couldn't be bothered to actually talk to me, so I had to fill out a Word document answering questions. Following my in-person interview on a Wednesday, I was told if I was hired I'd have to start Monday, to which I reluctantly agreed. By Friday at 1 p.m. my references had yet to be called, and I hadn't received any word back from UPS, so I made the decision to withdraw my application given the many red flags in the hiring process. At that point, I received three missed calls in the span of four minutes from another HR member who did not leave a voice mail, text message, or send a follow-up email (I know this was UPS because they also spammed one of my references' phones at this same time). It's certainly the first time I haven't received the courtesy of receiving emails from HR (just text messages, how lazy)... If you're willing to drop your life with 48 hours' notice to take on a job someplace where apparently nobody meets their sales targets (I asked) and where it seems like basic respect is difficult to come by, go on.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS Canada

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Toronto, ON) in January 2018.

Interview

1. Phone Interview asking basic yes and no questions
    2. Another phone interview going through the resume and asking a more personal question
    3. in person intervew with 1 or 2 manager with role plays and more questions

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Toronto, ON) in August 2017.

Interview

First Step: Competency Exam
    Second Step: Phone Interview with HR
    Third Step: In person interview with HR and your potential Manager

Whole process took about two weeks from when I was first called to when I was offered the position. I was called within a day of applying.

It was a good process, and they did not take too long to make a decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS Canada (Vaughan, ON).

Interview

You go into the company where you will fill out an application form, with personal information as well as job history, references etc. Following that you do an extensive 90 minute online quiz which you will be asked many different sales scenarios, and you must answer according to the best possible answer. If you pass, you will get an interview. The first interview, you will be asked such questions about why you want to work at UPS and in logistics, as well as some of your previous sales experience and what your goals are.

Next is an interview in front of the HR manager, and the account manager, where you will be asked 9 behaviour sales questions which require direct situation and previous experience examples to demonstrate what you did in each situation.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be in a sales position and why Logistics   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.