UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,001 of over 1,001.0 interviews

Interviews at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Positive71%
Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

I was called my talent person and interview went well. Then did my first interview with a senior sol consultant which was great. Talent Acquisition called in one hour after my interview to schedule the second. I did my second interview with Practice Manager. From there, it was total silence. I sent two follow up to talent acquisition to get an update, but was total silence. I expected a company like UKG to come back at least with a response specially that I took time to prepare and go through 3 interviews. Interview were easy..

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to leave your company. they asked about projects I work on and if I prefer long project or short ones..etc
    Answer Question

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

It was an virtual MS teams call. The interview duration was around 1hr, asked from every section of Java. But didn't receive any status or feedback of my interview. Not good.

Interview Questions
  • all parts of java from oops, collection, multi-threading, exception

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

Very simple& very understanding easy to answer, very genuine interviewer. Easy person to talk to and just get to know at personal level as well ask about my goals where I was trying to in the company if hired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Patiala) in Oct 2021

Interview

The entire process was virtual(On-campus) Online Test(~200) Technical Interview(~30) Managerial(~15) HR(~5) Final meet(4) Overall the process was quite paced, as it took a bit over a day for completing the recruiting process. The interviewers were calm and friendly, plus the co-ordintion was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

The sales recruiter at UKG lacks competence. In my experience with UKG, I've been informed the process runs through their recruiter. In my case, the recruiter does not provide consistent communication. The recruiter seems to rely on text communication and does not respond to emails. This recruiter requires consistent follow up and appears to respond to communication inconsistently, if they do respond. Basic tasks like sending out calendar invites and scheduling next steps fall through the cracks and require multiple follow ups. Unsurprisingly when the recruiter does respond, they seem to expect candidates to drop everything immediately and respond quickly. UKG is doing itself a disservice with it's incompetent sales recruiters representing their brand.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

Two rounds. One with HR, one with team. Both HR and team was very nice and the whole process was smooth. Whole process took around 2/3 weeks and interviews themselves were relaxed and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why finance, what extracurriculars do you do, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

Started with a 20-minute phone screen, asked basic questions about previous experience and what to expect from the position. Then moved to a 2-hour video interview meeting four different managers one at a time. This was long but everyone was very nice and asked good challenging questions. Questions were "behavioral" and they wanted specific instances for each response. If you prepare thoroughly you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a specific instance of you troubleshooting a problem and what was your thought process? Give me a time where you failed to accomplish a goal, what steps exactly did you take to prevent that again? Give me instances where you had to deal with an upset/frustrated customer and how did it turn out?
1 person found this interview helpful

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

3 onsite rounds of interviews plus one round phone interview one recruiter round interview salary negotiation after getting offer 3 onsite rounds of interviews plus one round phone interview one recruiter round interview salary negotiation after getting offer

Interview Questions
  • System Design interview question asked People Management interview question asked Project Execution interview question asked System Design interview question asked People Management interview question asked Project Execution interview question asked

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was smooth and communication was great. The hiring manager was personable and polite but did not have in-depth technical skills. This made it difficult to convey competency in the area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

As a Recruiter I had a bad interview experience with UKG for a Lead Talent Partner position. It felt more like an interrogation rather than me equally finding out more about the position. I ended up answering questions, but not finding out much about the role myself. The interviewer went 15min over time, so I didn’t have a chance to ask questions as we ran out of time. I was then invited for the next interview stage via email, but when I asked a follow up question before committing to the next interview, I received an automated rejection email… As a Recruiter myself, I see this as very poor practice and a bad candidate experience. I interviewed for a Lead Talent Partner position in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Interview Questions
  • She asked me various questions about recruitment as well as my situation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,001 Interviews