UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Interview Questions

Interviews at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The processes are pretty basic as phone screen, phone interview, onsite. It took about 2weeks and very efficient and very friendly and welcoming, It was a super positive experience overall. Recruiter is very helpful along the way even after accepting the offer

Interview Questions

• very tied to the job description and detailed situational questions   1 Answer

Application Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

Entretien téléphonique sur base d'un CV déposé, en lignes.
    Plusieurs entretiens avec un chasseur de têtes ensuite avec le service HR.
    L'entretien final était avec le future Manager responsable du service et un responsable HR

Interview Questions

• Motivation, Historique,Que faire dans tel ou tel situation, classique   Answer Question

Interview

Pure behavioral. Going over your resume and background, and being introduced to them. I interviewed with 2 managers, both very laid back and relaxed. Takes about an hour total. This was at their company headquarters in lowell, MA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and resume   1 Answer

Systems Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yulee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Yulee, FL (US)).

Interview

Tony made me feel at ease during my initial interview and through each step kept me informed. It was tough interviewing but well worth it! Everyone was so friendly, upfront and honest regarding the role. That speaks volumes to me and the type of company, I want to work for!

Software Development and Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Lowell, MA (US)).

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview followed by an in person interview. I interviewed with three people afterwards. The first two people asked questions about previous projects and experiences. The last person was the project manager who quickly asked back to back technical questions because we were running low on time.

Interview Questions

• Had to explain several algorithms, write pseudo code, answer basic questions regarding Java.   Answer Question

Interview

Very smooth and quick. An initial screening and then a case study. Then they are quick to turn around if they want to extend an offer or not. Managers conduct both interview and case study so you get to see who you will work for.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews: HR, Team Lead, Presentation. It was thorough and lengthy, and it seemed to be going well, but I was informed a bit late that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most challenging - trying to sell a product without really knowing it is difficult. I researched as much as possible on their website and youtube, but still didn't know what they were truly looking for.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial phone contact with recruiter, first round phone interview with a manager, second round interview. Did not heard back after first round phone interview. From conversation with recruiter and manager, a more call center role than engineer role.

Jr. Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).

Interview

Contacted for an interview through email. Job post was already removed from the company website. before the interview was scheduled with the company Talent Acquisition. Informed my application would be submitted to the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last position?
      How many projects have you managed at one time?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group).

Interview

Went through several rounds of interviewing, including a phone interview then a video one with my higher-level boss. Work included a sample profile of what I was expected to do later on.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any research experience?   1 Answer

Interview

Very hands-on experience. The recruiters are amazing and they really care about the candidates. Very clear and transparent throughout the whole process. They had a phone screen interview, HireVue recorded interview, Hirevue real-time interview (like a zoom call), then the virtual blitz day. I received feedback the next day with a job offer. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.