UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 945 of over 945 interviews

Interviews at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Positive72%
Recruiter14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

There was a coding test, was very simplistic. Next interview was conducted by the recruiter, typical questions like 'Why UKG?' Next interview with team lead and senior team member. Final interview was a one on one with the team's manager.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you went above and beyond for a customer
    Answer Question

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

Series of 3 Interviews, first with hiring manager, then with peers and then VP. Mostly situational questions, experiences and very little technical. Good experience overall but was not able to get past the final round.

Interview Questions
  • Challenges with my current position

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

The response to my application was fast and highly confusing. I applied on a Friday evening and on Tuesday a recruiter reached out to schedule a phone interview. I sent times I was available on Wednesday, on Thursday I received an email saying they were considering other candidates, and on Friday I received an invite for an interview the following Tuesday. In the interview, the recruiter started off by saying that, while the job description doesn't mention this, the hiring manager is only considering candidates with experience managing direct reports. A totally fair qualification for a Senior Manager. I completely understood. I just wished that it was in the actual job description so I wouldn't have wasted my time and energy. I have no doubt that UKG is a great place to work and the recruiter seemed really nice. The process for this particular interview left a very bad taste in my mouth, however.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had 6 interviews all via teams , all the interviews were carried out by senior members of the department . I received positive feedback after the first 5 interviews , my 6th interview was with the Department Director he came across rude and abrupt . I received feedback today that I was not suitable for the role no further feedback was provided . I would have expected after 6 interviews they would be able to provide a lot more feedback.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

It was one of the few interviews that was not engaging and no interest in capturing the talent.. I was mostly doing the questions. Very dissatisfied with the recruiter assigned

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

An employee referred me for the role and I applied. A few days later a recruiter reached out, stating they would like to have a call to speak about the role. I responded that I would like to schedule time to speak with the recruiter. I did not hear anything back for several days, so I followed up. An hour after I sent my follow up I received a general rejection email that other candidates were pursued. Very disappointing to say they have interest and then not communicate back. I found it unprofessional.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Scottsdale, AZ)

Interview

It was a panel interview. There were 3 managers asking multiple scenario questions. Some were easy and others you really had to think. Overall it was a great interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Interview

It seemed pretty standard. I Interviewed with the hiring manager and I also interviewed with potential colleagues. There was also a writing exercise that had to be done in person.

Interview Questions
  • Asked what I learned when researching the career of technical writing.

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Lowell, MA) in May 2021

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter, then video interviews with the Hiring Manager, team members and Director/Executive levels. Fairly conversational and easy process, most interviewers want to gauge your current responsibilities and skills in relation to the position. Team and culture fit are also a big emphasis point. Great communication and feedback from HR after every step of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what motivates you at work and where you see yourself in 5 years

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Noida) in May 2021

Interview

Overall had a very good experience. Interview process was quick and recruiter was just a call away if i need to ask something. Even if i dropped a follow up email they called me back and cleared everything.

Interview Questions
  • All question were related to skills set they were looking for as well as related to past experience.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 945 Interviews