UCLA Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 204 of over 204 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Interview, technical assessment Met with a younger member of the team in the role I'd be filling. Friendly. Did a technical assessment cleaning dataset in language of my choosing. Weeded out at this point, assume there is subsequent interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain previous research, math experience?
    Answer Question

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

The overall process was smooth and the interviewers tried their best to make it as comfortable as possible. There was a total of 3 interviewers and they would occasionally alternate between asking questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Very straightforward. I got contacted within a month after applying to schedule an interview. The interview process was online due to the pandemic. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour. A very pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of questions on my background, experiences, and behavior. For example, how would your friends describe you? or Tell me about a time when you failed and what did you do in that situation?
1 person found this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health in Jul 2021

Interview

Relatively simple two step interview with Research Coordinator and then with the PI a couple weeks later. Generally went over qualifications, current status of the study, expectations, and educational/ professional goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Finance related questions that I could nor really understand due to the difficult and nature of the questioms. I wish I prepared more for this interview since I could have done well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Asked general questions mainly regarding how I deal with conflict or difficult situations. Very concerned with timeliness and dependability. Three people interviewed me, one was very unprofessional. Overall, it wasn't difficult but the vibe was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

There were three different rounds of interviews. The first two were one-on-one meetings with my direct manager and the last round was with the HR director. The interview process was friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • What are your previous experiences? What sets you apart from other candidates?

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at UCLA Health in Jun 2021

Interview

The interview was straight forward but intense. I was asked many questions. They remained professional throughout the experience. There were some curveball questions, but overall I had a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had one phone screening with someone from the administrative office and then a video interview with the director and program manager of the team. It was a pleasant interview with mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Interviewed by 3 individuals. They seemed really stiff and just wanted to get the interview over with. I feel the culture is not too homey, not the perfect fit for my goals and values.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 204 Interviews