UCLA Health Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 214 of over 214 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

The director at the time invited me for an in-person interview. It was a 1:1 interview and she asked several questions about my job experience, career choices, and why I was interested in pharmacy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why did you go into pharmacy?
    Answer Question

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Fair and (relatively) fast. Done by consensus so met with the training team. Got to go to lunch with the team. I enjoyed meeting everyone. They were intentional about making me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Applied Online. After two weeks contacted via email by hiring manager to schedule interview . Interview was panel style. Interview lasted 1 hour and I was given a tour afterwards. Overall very casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

3 separate interviews lasting about an hour each. Very clinically oriented questions with expectations of application. Preparation for various skills with technical speak will be helpful. Excpect time in between interviews and eventual offer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you teach a certain skill to multiple ages groups?

UCLA Health

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UCLA Health in Oct 2021

Interview

Ting wen email for quick interview I interview the the following week with another team member her was ping Xia there were friendly but I it was hard to understand her because her accent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

A very extended interview process and reimbursement for travel was not accommodating. I was surprised they asked me to purchase my own airfare and then posted many challenges to be reimbursed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple and straight forward. Creating an account was easy. Find the job you want to apply for. You will then be asked to take an assessment. Based on assessment results a recruiter will reach out to you if they decide to move forward with an interview. After the interview the next step is a reference check. If you pass the reference check you’ll receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Example questions include: What does customer service mean to you? Do you have experience managing Union Workers? How do you go about getting your team motivated when introducing change? What type of interaction do you except from your supervisor?
1 person found this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

very casual, asked what you could contribute with this role, strengths and weaknesses, and some personal questions for them to get a better idea of who you are as a person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Great! People were all very nice, welcoming, and seemed happy there. Also very knowledgeable. Asked fair questions. Discussed areas of interest and had time to ask questions--lots of great insight.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

Interview, technical assessment Met with a younger member of the team in the role I'd be filling. Friendly. Did a technical assessment cleaning dataset in language of my choosing. Weeded out at this point, assume there is subsequent interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCLA Health

Application

I interviewed at UCLA Health

Interview

The overall process was smooth and the interviewers tried their best to make it as comfortable as possible. There was a total of 3 interviewers and they would occasionally alternate between asking questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 214 Interviews