Twitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Twitter Interview Questions

Updated 16 Apr, 2019

Sort:

Assistant partenariats Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (Paris (France)) in February-2016.

Interview

J'ai été contactée par la RH à Dublin par mail puis par téléphone.
    Ensuite j'ai rencontré 4 membres de l'équipe, avec qui j'allais potentiellement travailler, dont la manager. Cela a été suivi d'un exercice à faire, puis enfin de 3 entretiens téléphoniques.
    C'était beaucoup d'entretiens pour un stage, mais c'était bien fait, et je me suis sentie bien guidée tout au long du processus. C'était une manière de voir si nous allions pouvoir faire équipe tous ensemble, si les profils matchaient. Ça évite aussi le syndrome de l'imposteur, ils te veulent vraiment.

Contractor Interview

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiting firm and then by the hiring manager at Twitter. The interview it self was a good experience, the hiring manager was very nice and honest. But, took 2 months to find out the needed someone with a different type of experience... I wish I would have been sooner

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Twitter.

Interview

I applied online and shortly after a recruiter reached out to me. She was very friendly and open about the role. Set up a phone interview and then had to submit a assignment. Good communication from the recruiter still at this point. I was invited to a face to face interview and was interview by 3 or 4 people. After interview I was told the following week they would discuss the next steps to move forward . Weeks passed and I never heard anything back. I reach out to the recruiter a few times and another individual from the interview and the recruiter never responded to my emails. Over a month later I got a rejection email. The recruiter was unprofessional for all of a sudden not responding to my emails. In all honestly Twitter lacks diversity in their employees they hire and I think that was the issue. I was very well qualified for the role and had a good interview. Hopefully one day Twitter will actually incorporate diversity in their company to represent their platform of their customers.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June-2014.

Interview

No process but endless interviews. There was the distinct impression of complete disarray and an entire company afflicted by ADD. Constant changes in needs and position titles sufficiently put an end to any clarity at all. Re-orgs are fine, but it assumes there's an 'org' first which is not a strength of the current company or management as far as I could tell.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Twitter in January-2018.

Interview

I applied the university grad position online and received email to complete coding challenge in one week. Never receive feedback. They may require to do coding first and then review your material.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter.

Interview

Applied online during December. Got an email to do a coding test 2 weeks later. The test was a HackerRank test with 3 questions. I prepared for it by doing LeetCode and HackerRank questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter in August-2017.

Interview

Applied online through their university recruiting site. I was sent a coding challenge where I had a week to finish it once I opened the test, but they wanted you to finish in around 90 minutes. There were 3 questions - 1 SQL, 1 Dynamic Programming, and another general CS question. I completed in about 2 hours and I didn't hear back.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter in September-2017.

Interview

OA, three questions
    1.sum of subarray 2.delete substrings 3.longest increasing subsequence lc300
    I applied online, it seems like Twitter will give OA to everyone who applied
    there are too many question sample online to refer

Interview Questions

• 1. sum of subarrays   3 Answers
    • 2.delete substrings , I use brute -force but it is easy to timeout   3 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

One phone screen with the team lead, then a coding assignment, and then onsites with the team. The recruiter was pretty quick to respond, and the whole team was great to work with. The negotiation process was very smooth.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter in June-2017.

Interview

In a single day I got email from 2 recruiters from different teams.Started the process with one of the team ( As twitter has a policy that you cannot interview with 2 teams at the same time).Initial phone screen with the recruiter and then she told me a coding exercise will be sent to you which should take around 3 hours to complete. I completed the challenge in perfect time and optimized the code a lot and solved the problem completely. I was pretty sure I will make it to the next round, but after 2-3 days the recruiter sent me an email that she didnt not receive a positive feedback from the team.I was really shocked and asked for some feedback.
    Recruiter was really good as she took some time to provide me feedback(which no company does).She told me review was " Problem was solved completely and outputs were correct" but the person does not have OOPS skills and knowledge.I was shocked to read this as no where in the problem was specified that I have to use OOPS concepts and had freedom to code in any language(I choose python) . I am not sure how can you judge a person on OOPS skills even when I didn't even use OOPS concepts in my code. I could have easily coded that In JAVA if they wanted me to judge on that.

Interview Questions

• Coding exercise of a feature that Twitter already has in production.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.