Twitter Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Twitter Interview Questions

Interviews at Twitter

Assistant partenariats Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twitter (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

J'ai été contactée par la RH à Dublin par mail puis par téléphone.
    Ensuite j'ai rencontré 4 membres de l'équipe, avec qui j'allais potentiellement travailler, dont la manager. Cela a été suivi d'un exercice à faire, puis enfin de 3 entretiens téléphoniques.
    C'était beaucoup d'entretiens pour un stage, mais c'était bien fait, et je me suis sentie bien guidée tout au long du processus. C'était une manière de voir si nous allions pouvoir faire équipe tous ensemble, si les profils matchaient. Ça évite aussi le syndrome de l'imposteur, ils te veulent vraiment.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Twitter.

Interview

Recruiters were seemingly nice, however you could tell they were somewhat on a high horse. Most of them came from no technology background, yet were very judgmental about no straight tech industry experience. They harped on innovation and diverse backgrounds, however you could tell they only wanted someone from a competing tech company. Even though I am someone who has years of technical recruiting experience across different industries and frankly qualified, i felt belittled through 3 phone screens... “ so you don’t have any real tech experience.” I was very excited about this opportunity, but it turns out the company is a mirror image of every other Silicon Valley company as it does not welcome people with different industry knowledge that may actually propel the business forward. Additionally, I received no concrete feedback (although the utter cold tone in my last phone screen was enough) I was sent an email saying I’d be reached out to for other potential opportunities, which I have not.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The Interview started well and the person who is taking my interview is very gentle. He asked me to read a two paragraph of a requirement to read and write the code in 20 mins which is unfair. I was almost done and the interviewer acknowledged that my logic and algorithm is good. but the feedback I received is that I am not able to complete the code 100% in 20 mins(including reading and writing the program in notepad) I think interviewer need to understand the logic and if the interviewer is able to achieve utilizing best practices there should be a positive feed back. I wish all the best twitter.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

After being contacted by a recruiter, was set up with a 30 minute phone screen with the hiring manager. He wasn't impressed by my professional experience and after a single question ended the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you estimate the market size for a new product?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

OA with four questions. Got back pretty quickly with rejection. OA took about 2 hours but the coding environment allowed for access for 24 hours. Mostly problem solving, not much data structures.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and straight forward - recruiter to team and recruiter ran the entire process. Expect multiple interviews with multiple people, but mostly personality fit questions. Some easy technical questions, no formal writing or skills test

Senior HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Twitter (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1. A recruiter contacted me for a screening call.
    2. 3 weeks later recruited emailed me to tell me the Hiring Manager was interested.
    3. Talked to Hiring Manager 2 weeks later.
    4. Was invited to onsite interview 1 month later.
    5. Offer 2 weeks later.

Overall, the people I talked to were not very friendly and acted like they were better than others. Boasted a diverse workforce, but during my onsite visit, there wasn't much diversity and all the people I interviewed with looked the same. The Directors that I interviewed with seemed really incompetent and dumb. Most of the questions were irrelevant to the job and my onsite interview was really disorganized and the list of people I was interviewing with kept changing, up until the night before. Horrible interview experience overall. Also, the location of Twitter, downtown SF is a sketchy area. I would not want to work down there. Glad I didn't take the job offer - horrible office location, sketchy people, not genuine, unorganized, very little diversity... not the place for me. The only good thing about working there would have been the free food, but lunch was part of my interview and the lunch was nothing special.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult leader?   Answer Question
    • How would you get up to speed in this job?   Answer Question
    • Talk about your last 3 positions and tell me what you liked, disliked and learned from each job.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision on the fly, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Twitter.

Interview

1. Introduction
    2. Write programs
    4. Why you choose this job
    5. What do you know about Twitter
    6. What’s your motivation
    7. How’s the process of algorithm
    8. How to jump around math

Ads Analyst Interview

Interview

Reviewed Ads platform and was given exercises to categorize different problems. Lasted about thirty minutes and was given the job. There were about ten other people on the team that I was interviewed for and nothing was too technical.

Ads Policy Specialist Interview

Interview

The process was very long. 1 phone interview with recruiter, it was very short only took about 10 minutes. Follow up with take home assignments, then 30 minutes video interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.