Twitch Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 346 of over 346 interviews

Recruiter12%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Twitch

Application

I interviewed at Twitch

Interview

online application , followed by online tests and questionnaires. Then another round of online tests. Followed by video interview, then an interview and finally an assessment centre complete with a mix of activities

Interview Questions
  • WHY do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Twitch (Singapore)

Interview

Typical tech style process - TA screening, hiring manager round, then half a day with 4 rounds of xfn/peers. Everyone was friendly and easy to speak with. It was a combi of convo+data and situational/behavioural questions. TA promised to reply the next week but had to be chased. Gave feedback but it was the same template answer as others who didn't get through (gaming is a small enough industry that candidates compare notes), so don't take the feedback too seriously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Twitch

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Twitch

Application

I interviewed at Twitch

Interview

The interview was not difficult but very fun. The questions are related to the field but the descriptions are not as clear as wished. But overall was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Twitch (Berlin) in Oct 2021

Interview

Die Coding Challenge (rein online) war sehr hart. Diese bekommt man am Anfang. Und eine Zu- oder Absage gab's auch nicht. Nicht sehr empfehlenswert, wenn ihr auf einer einfachen Praktikumssuche seid!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitch

Application

I interviewed at Twitch

Interview

After the initial screening, there is an interview with the hiring manager, then a panel. The panel is comprised of cross-functional stakeholders for the role, with each one focusing on a different competency using the STAR system.

Interview Questions
  • Based around competencies. Expect questions about working with others, handling failures, and turning a big ship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Twitch (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter followed by a call with an engineer. Was invited to a virtual on site interview. On site was 5 hours long, one on one interviews. 4 of them I felt were fantastic; very conversational and felt like I had good chemistry on that team. Mostly behavioral questions. One of the interviewers was somewhat hostile and misrepresented my answers back to me. Precarious for me as an interviewer as its hard to correct an interviewer. He also pitched a hard technical problem at me that no one on his team had been able to solve; I gave him a few ideas including one that was technically superior to any option they considered which he agreed was good. However he seemed disappointed I didn't guess his answer. Was just an odd experience. Recruiter said to expect to hear back in 2 or 3 days. After 2 weeks I followed up and a person I had never corresponded with called me to reject me. Was disappointed I did not get the role, but overall was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twitch (San Jose, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was mostly like Amazon as they were already absorbed by Amazon, a prescreening interview with an HR recruiter, then a remote over-the-phone interview with a coding challenge sharing a code editor with the interviewer. The next step was the 5 on-site interviews but because of COVID those were also video calls

Interview Questions
  • Android general questions Kotlin Graphql Streaming apps Do I know their app

Application

Interview

The interview process started with an original call with the recruiter which seemed to go well. I then had a technical phone screen followed by a virtual onsite. On the technical portion of the interviews I did quite well. I answered every question optimally. I came to find out they decided not to continue with my application due to lack of experience which left somewhat of a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not sure why they didn't just mention this originally and waste my time with interviews and an onsite since they knew my experience level from the start. Overall though the team I talked to was really nice and I did enjoy interviewing at Twitch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Twitch (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

Coding Assessment, Phone Screen, and Final Interview. Final interview consist of four 45 minutes sessions. 3 technical and 1 HR behavioral. Had at least one behavior question for technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Twitch

Application

I interviewed at Twitch

Interview

The interview process was amazing! I felt like I learned so much, and I got a great project out of it. The interviewers were really nice, and asked great questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 346 Interviews