Tucows Customer Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Tucows Customer Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Tucows

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tucows (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Their recruitment process seems either deceptive or unorganized. Despite having little-to-no experience in customer service, I somehow get accepted into the second round of the interview. At the second stage, the interviewers were completely expecting to converse with an applicant who had a customer service/business background, since ALL of their questions were related to this field.

Throughout the interview, I was wondering--why was I accepted into this stage?? It would've been better for the company's recruiter(s) to decline my application in the first round, instead of making me go through a seriously awkward 2nd interview.

I'd advise the company to modify their hiring process--please let the applicant know in the first round that you're looking for individuals with a strong customer service background. Otherwise it's a waste of the applicant's time.

Thanks.

Interview Questions

• Difficult customer service experience-related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tucows

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tucows (Toronto, ON) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Invited to in person interview, included 1 hour writing sample test, 1:1 interview with HR, 1:1 interview with Customer Experience manager, 20-30 minute tour of the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tucows (Toronto, ON) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, writing sample, HR interview, and then interview with the department manager. The interviewers read from a series of pre-selected questions, so it wasn't incredibly original or fluid.

Interview Questions

• General technical questions, "describe a situation where you went the extra mile for a customer", etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tucows (Saint Catharines, ON) in February 2013.

Interview

Normal interview, nothing out of the ordinary, Went in and they first had me do a phone interview then an online test of skill written, then 2 in person interviews. Got the phone call about 1 week later

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Interview was great. HR and managers very friendly and open. Did not feel intimidated at all.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.