Trulioo Customer Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 47 interviews

Interviews at Trulioo

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Trulioo

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trulioo (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2018

Interview

I have to say compared to previous hiring experiences this was great. The initial phone call was really informative, it also helped me get a better sense of the role and company. Not all companies do this during the hiring process, and I think it is such a great idea. The in person interview was also a very positive experience, I felt very welcome when I arrived for my interview. From the previous call and follow up emails, I had all the necessary info to prep for the interview. In addition finding the office and the actual instructions on how to locate the office, which elevator to take etc. were so helpful. It really helped to remove some of the pre interview stress. I also appreciated the quicker pace of this hiring process. It makes such d difference when applying to several positions. Overall great hiring experience!

2 people found this interview helpful

Trulioo

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trulioo (Vancouver, BC) in Jan 2015

Interview

I applied for the job, Once I applied, I was contacted by the VP of Technology to setup a coffee to see if I am a fit for the organization before doing an actual interview. Then after the coffee, he invited me to an actual interview panel where they asked me for what I am looking for. Then they called me a week after offering me a better job opportunity that will fit my skills and what I wanted to do. I am in love with my current position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you really want to work for Trulioo? Why do you want to leave your current permanent job at a big company and come work for us?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech