Tribe (Canada) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at Tribe (Canada)

Positive67%
Negative33%
Recruiter50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tribe (Canada)

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tribe (Canada) (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

The whole process felt right from the beginning. It was down-to-earth, transparent and with excellent communication from the hiring manager. All my concerns and interests were addressed promptly and they stuck to every deadline they set for every step of the process. The job description document was by far the best put together I've seen and it answered most of my questions before I even met with the management.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were standard but targeted my role and got to know me from a culture fit perspective. They also offered me the opportunity to interview the founders, or even a former employer to get their input on the company, which is as honest as it can get IMO.
    Answer Question

Tribe (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tribe (Canada)

Interview

Soheil (Chief Product Officer) was very good at gauging and asking the right questions to make sure that we were a good fit for each other. Each step of the interview process was meaningful with the last step to meet with the product design lead. Overall a really great interviewing experience but a bit iffy on the initial recorded video aspect. (Some people might be nervous recording themselves on camera)

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any difficult or unexpected questions. Everything was in-line to the realm of what I would be working on. It was a pleasant experience.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

210.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Tribe (Canada)~2534039
Join the conversation on

Tribe (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Tribe (Canada)

Interview

I was "talked at" endlessly from the very start and was not given the opportunity to respond as in a normal conversation. Odd as this was supposed to be an interview! Quoted phenomenally low base salary rate, bordering on the offensive (bottom of range 10K lower than SDR/BDR role bottom range quoted in recent interviews). Difficult to believe viable software solution (or price/operations model) if company only able to pay poverty/homelessness wages to AEs that would never cover very basic living expenses in this city. Sharing base range in job posting would help applicants filter past role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed