TradeTheNews.com Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Interviews at TradeTheNews.com

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TradeTheNews.com

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TradeTheNews.com (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

All the process took about 3 weeks. It was very straightforward and well organized. First interview is with the HR manager. You will be suggested to pass a couple of tests after it, rather fast. Then you have an interview with the company management. That's it.

Interview Questions
  • Overall experience, skills, pay expectations, remote work capabilities... Rather standard.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TradeTheNews.com (London, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

All the process took about 2 weeks. I had the first interview with an HR manager, then I've been asked to pass several online tests (it took me about half an hour) and after a couple of days I've been invited for the next round - company management's interview.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my experience and skills, nothing special.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, Moskva

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TradeTheNews.com (Moscow, Moskva) in Dec 2019

Interview

The whole process took about a week. The team was more than responsive, extremely friendly and open at every stage of the process. The first step was a quick intro call. After that I took several online tests: 1) C#/SQL Test (30 questions with answer options) 2) IQ Test 3) English Test. Then I had a one-hour technical interview with an excellent team engineer, where I performed a simple coding task and answered technical questions. The last step was a friendly conversation with the CEO, he is a very interesting person, and he also knows how to write code. During all the interview steps I received amazing support from a team member, Eugene, who quickly answered all my questions. Overall interview experience: great team, no stupid questions.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed