Toronto Catholic District School Board Interview Questions

Updated Jun. 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toronto Catholic District School Board

Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board

Interview

Three interviews (two with a ten-person panel), two take-home assignments (involving several hours each). From interview to decision took three months, which is not uncommon for unionized positions in education. An involved process and huge investment of time.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to criticisms of a separate Catholic School board?
    Answer Question

Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board in May 2022

Interview

interview process was fairly straight forward. Step 1: Phone/Screening Interview Step 2: WHMIS Test (through Zoom) Step 3: Formal Interview (through Zoom) The person doing all the hiring was very nice and very approachable.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time where you swept and mopped an area at work.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Teachers

187.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Toronto Catholic District School Board~157557
Join the conversation on

Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board

Interview

Conducted on zoom, asked me 6 questions lasted 20 minutes. Questions on Catholicity, classroom management, assessment, and how to support special needs students. The interviewers scribbed while I was talking.

Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board

Interview

Two admin staff in a board room each asking questions. There were about 10 questions varying from curriculum to community engagement. It was a fairly easy process overall and did not take long for them to give me an answer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board

Interview

pretty easy and straight forward. was ask asked how to bring catholic teachings into the classroompretty easy and straight forward. was ask asked how to bring catholic teachings into the classroompretty easy and straight forward. was ask asked how to bring catholic teachings into the classroompretty easy and straight forward. was ask asked how to bring catholic teachings into the classroom

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board in Mar. 2021

Interview

It took about 2 months and it was all remotely done due to covid. They keep all of your information anonymous to the interviewers to not have any kind of bias.

Interview Questions
  • What are your experiences working with children with special needs?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board (Toronto, ON) in Feb. 2021

Interview

The process was calm and professional, the employers were always nice and asked questions related to the topic at hand, and the questions were relatively easy and did not require any thinking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board (Toronto, ON) in Oct. 2020

Interview

I got an invitation for the written interview, and at the actual interview, I was told that it's going to be an oral instead of a written one. Everything was anonymous, and they asked me 6 questions, where some of them were complex.

Interview Questions
  • - if I have experience of working with students with special needs; - something about building relationships with the team, and if I had a conflict with colleagues, how I dealt with it; - how I provide safety in the classroom; - how I manage with difficult/challenging behaviour, what are the steps I follow; - about the use of technology and communication regarding non-verbal students, how I respond to student's needs with different level of ability; - don't remember the last one.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board (Toronto, ON)

Interview

There was 1 written question (20 minutes) and about 5 oral interview questions. There were 2 people interviewing, and they allowed you to read over the questions prior to answering the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was very formulaic. They were very serious during the process. The asked the standard, routine questions for supply teaching positions. You have to connect your answers with their values as a school board.

Interview Questions
  • How would you support students with special needs in your classroom?
8 people found this interview helpful