Top Hat Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 211 of over 211 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Top Hat

Application

I interviewed at Top Hat

Interview

It was 3 parts. Last part was long. But they made sure I didn’t feel nervous. Everyone I met was friendly from the recruiter to the different people that interviewed me at on the engineering team.

Interview Questions
  • They asked algo questions and they made me do technical tests
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Hat (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2021

Interview

1. HR Call 2. 1.5 hour technical assessment that had two questions while two of their engineers watch. 3. Half day technical/HR interviews. You meet with different groups and its both technical and HR

Interview Questions
  • Determine if two string are anagrams of one another. Similar to other question on here. Print out the objects based on ParentId

Top Hat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Top Hat

Interview

There were two interviewers even though the recruiter had only mentioned there would be one. Interviewers seemed distracted looking at other screens and tooting their own horns about how much they had accomplished. There was very little time to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is the latest thing that has peaked your interest that you've learned?

Top Hat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Hat

Interview

It was a screening interview to see if there was a good fit to move on to the next step, unfortunately there wasn't mutual interest to move on, but overall I think it was a well done screening interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Top Hat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Hat

Interview

Everyone was very professional during the process. Even though I didn't get the job, they made sure to keep me informed during the process. They also send a survey after the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Top Hat (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds, with HR, hiring manager and one more round. Interview process was moderate. Mostly looking for soft skills, communication skills. They want highly motivated individuals. People were friendly and nice. Gives immense time to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Top Hat (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

1 phone call to discuss the position and how it would fit. 1 technical interview which consisted of one coding question and time to ask company questions. Recruiters seemed to be really interested initially. However, after technical interview I reached out multiple times and was ignored.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Top Hat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Top Hat

Interview

Applied online, had one interview with the recruiter/talent specialist. They were kind, and the interview went 20 minutes over time. Was not contacted afterwards despite being told I’d be updated by end of week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Top Hat

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Top Hat in Apr 2021

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Recruiter got in touch, did a discovery call, was passed onto the hiring manager for 20 minutes (interviewer was late). It seemed evident both times that the people I was speaking to was looking at my profile for the first time. I emailed the recruiter after the interview to say thanks and keep communication open. Recruitment seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth and ghosted completely. Really a shame and telling of their structure and values.

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is the biggest problem facing schools today?
1 person found this interview helpful

Top Hat

Application

I interviewed at Top Hat

Interview

In-depth, was a bit long likely due to capacity of the interviewing team, met with most people on team. Recruiter was clear, concise, organize, and nice. Questions and feedback were good.

Interview Questions
  • What have I done in my prior role ? How can I manage multiple Tasks?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 211 Interviews