Timothy's World Coffee Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Timothy's World Coffee

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timothy's World Coffee (Barrie, ON) in April-2013.

Interview

Really casual interview. We sat in the chairs for the customers. The entire process took about 30 minutes and I was hired on the spot. The hiring manager didn't even look at my resume, just ask me a few questions about how responsible I am. This was one of my first interviews, and it was a good experience for a teenager.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my social media use. I guess this store wanted to promote themselves on Facebook and Instagram more.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Timothy's World Coffee

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Timothy's World Coffee (Toronto, ON) in October-2009.

Interview

interview wasn't long, very straight forward questions. Asked about previous experience and work habits.

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan to work with us.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Timothy's World Coffee (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Dropped off my resume at a Timothy's, and got a call back the same week. Came by for a very relaxed interview with the owner at his cafe. It lasted about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The only 2 questions I got asked, "What's your previous experience", and "If you were a fruit or a vegetable, what would you be?"   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.