Thomson Reuters Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,238 of over 2.2k interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

One of the greatest interview process. Hiring manager went through the whole interview process with me. This made me feel my time is valuable and the manager has opportunities to know me from different perspectives.

Interview Questions
  • Finding all the issues in a block of code as you are reviewing one of your colleagues code.
    Answer Question

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

In person, multiple phone calls with several employees, and research and a complex writing sample. This was such a waste of my time. I took time off to complete their task and they didn't even look at it.

Interview Questions
  • Do you work better in a group or team setting or alone.

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Very friendly examinators. It was very easy to join the process and talk with them. They asked me very basic questions at first, then some specific questions about the internship position for which I applied.

Interview Questions
  • - Why I wanted to join - My strenghts and weaknesses - Recall a difficult situation and how I solved it

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

#1) Introductions. One of the most important steps in the interview process just so happens to be the first. ... #2) Small Talk. After introductions are finished, it is a good idea conduct a bit of small talk with the candidate. ... #3) Information Gathering. ... #4) Question/Answer. ... #5) Wrapping Up.

Interview Questions
  • PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN NETWORK ENG

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters (Hyderābād) in Jun 2021

Interview

I have applied to this role Online through Linkedin. the first step in the selection process is to clear an exam. The exam was pretty simple and easy, I received questions from Topics like reading comprehension, email writing, sentence correction and 4-5 basic questions from HTML. if you prepare well and have a good command of communication skills then it will be easy to clear the exam. after 2 days I received the call from HR saying that I have passed the test and was shortlisted for the Interview. The Interview experience was also really good, there were 3 people on the panel.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself/please make us go through your resume. 2. where do you want to see yourself in the coming years? 3. what is content management, please define it in your own words? 4. What would you choose between Marketing analytics and Content management and tell us why? 5. What were the problems you faced in your internship and what were your accomplishments there? (I had 2 months of internship exp which was part of my BBA course) 6. Why you did not go for MBA directly? and Why job immediately after your graduation? 7. Any questions for us? 8. Can you explain the Job description? have you gone through it? Also, be prepared for some Business communication-related questions, also please read your job description very clearly as there can be many questions from that. make sure you can answer about all the questions about the skills that are mentioned in the Job description.

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

It was quick. one day for technical interview and HR contacted in next 2-3 days for HR round. Offer letter was also shared immediately. HR was available over calls and texts for any questions and doubts. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Phone screen interview followed by an in person interview then followed by a product demo interview. Interview difficulty was average and I received an offer. Overall a good experience. I highly recommend going through with an interview with this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Its bit easy first we need write an exam it include email writing also And next interview this bit easy if u qualify exm . No worries can be positive nice response from interviewers also. Very polite

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

There were two people from the team. Asked a lot of questions about previous work experience. Some of the questions felt a bit redundant from the ones asked during the first stage screening (which is done through Hirevue). The technology was a bit difficult to navigate since you cannot see yourself on the screen.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

Very detailed. Interviewer was friendly, asked me questions like whats your favorite formula in excel. What would you do If a client say this. Process took long, didn't hear response until 2 weeks. I was promised it would take a week. I emailed them and then I got a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Thomson Reuters

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomson Reuters

Interview

There are 4 rounds of interview: i) Online test ii) Java knowledge discussion, and iii)Interview with Technical Architect about your current project and some logic based Q&A, iv) HR round (beware, there are hard discussion on salary and compensation)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,238 Interviews