Interview Question

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Harvard Risk Management

The interviewer did not ask me any questions an immediately asked me to log into the agent portion of his website. I found this suspicious and unprofessional and ended the interview at that point.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Hi, My name is Tiya Knox and I’m in management with Harvard Risk Management, but started as a Virtual Recruiter. I just wanted to reply and apologize for your experience. Unfortunately, due to the amount of recruiting that goes on, not every employee is trained well enough or knows exactly what they should be doing at any given time and this all depends on who your recruiter (Also known as your Team Leader/Manager/Recruiter) After the interview you would start your training and then when comfortable, start recruiting. The people you recruit will then be part of your team and you get commission and bonuses for people your recruits recruit, and every sale of our two main products/services made by anyone in your down line for the same amount as if you sold it. It’s not a pyramid scheme nor do you pay to work there. You’re encouraged to join a service we offer for your own benefits, but it’s not a requirement. I have yet to pay a dollar except to help my recruits post ads if they can’t afford it in the beginning or something. Again, sorry you had a bad experience and If you ever want to try again you can email me at tiyaknox. HRMC @ Gmail. Com. Good luck!

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.