The Nature's Bounty Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Nature's Bounty Co. Interview Questions

Interviews at The Nature's Bounty Co.

2.5

Director Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co..

Interview

One phone interview with HR (30 minutes). One phone interview with the Hiring Manager (A little over 1 hour).

Then I never heard back from this organization, and its been over a month since I interviewed.

No follow up or response from The Nature's Bounty to my thank you for interviewing email, or my additional email follow up requesting a status update on my application.

I find it unprofessional to not follow up on applications from Director level candidates who have interviewed (or any job level, for that matter). I was left wondering on my status, and only now assume I am no longer being considered for the open opportunity.

It's disappointing to experience no follow up communication on next steps from a hiring organization once interviews occur, and I will take the lack of follow up as a blessing in disguise for my continuing career on Long Island.

Feb. 3, 2020

Hello, I appreciate you sharing your experience and I apologize that it did not meet your expectations. I would like to connect with you directly to apologize and to improve our process.

Senior Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Sparks, NV (US)).

Interview

Spoke with recruiter for phone screen. Indicated after screening that she’d be moving me forward to the next step of interviews with a hiring manager, and that she’d be in touch to schedule within two days. Never heard from her again. I sent a follow up email inquiring about the status of my application and received no response. Very disappointing and unprofessional process. As an experienced, certified HR professional, I would expect a dedication to sound HR hiring practices. Will not apply to this company again.

Interview Questions

The Nature's Bounty Co. Response

Jan. 24, 2020

Hello, I appreciate you taking the time and effort to share your experience and I apologize that it did not meet your expectations. I would like to connect with you directly to apologize.

Sean Friedman, Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co..

Interview

Interviewed in person with the hiring manager lasted about 30 mins if so and received a call back to start within the next day. Everyone was professional and very polite.

Interview Questions

• Skills and background that would asset the companies needs   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Florham Park, NJ (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Pleasant, but long process. Had a phone interview with HR and hiring manager, then an in-person interview with the entire team. Several weeks passed in between each interview/ follow-up. I would have accepted but I received several other good offers before they extended an offer to me.

Interview Questions

• Experience with influencers, budgeting, forecasting, leading projects, etc.   Answer Question

Jan. 30, 2020

I sincerely apologize that you experience did not meet your expectations. As a company, we believe feedback is a gift, so we thank you for sharing.

I would like to connect with you directly to personally apologize. At your convenience, please send me an email with your contact information and availability. I can be reached at sfriedman@nbty.com.

Sincerely,

Sean Friedman

QA Floor Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bohemia, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Bohemia, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I first went through a phone interview which was scheduled online. Than the second interview was a one on one interview with the manager and the supervisor which was scheduled a few days later after the first interview.

Temporary Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ronkonkoma, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Ronkonkoma, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I went through an agency. Interview was a half hour long. They are a large company that appears to advertise quite often for the same positions. They offer a lot of contracts for short term employment. Come to your own conclusions.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I ever worked with a mediator.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co..

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. They responded very quickly and the onboarding process was easy. They laid everything out and were very clear with what they needed. No in person interview was needed, only a phone interview.

Senior Level Interview

Interview

I was first interviewed by the HR representative who promised she will keep me posted on the status but never heard back although she was quite nice few times when we spoke. The hiring manager was horrible. She suspected I was "old" (I guess if you are over 55, you are old). She continually probed me cleverly/indirectly about my age. Shame on her!!!!!

Interview Questions

The Nature's Bounty Co. Response

Aug. 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time and effort to bring your experience to our attention. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by law. We take our commitment to diversity and inclusion very seriously.

I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to apologize to you directly. At your convenience, would you mind sending me an email with your best contact information and availability. I can be reached at sfriedman@nbty.com.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The HR department does not keep their word. I interviewed for a position and was told I would hear back the next week. I never heard back so I called them, they offered the position to someone else. Really??? Next time you tell someone you will call...call.

Aug. 29, 2019

I apologize that your recruiting experience did not meet our mutual expectations. I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to apologize to you and learn more so that we can ensure this doesn’t happen again. At your convenience, would you mind sending me an email with your best contact information and availability. I can be reached at sfriedman@nbty.com.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ronkonkoma, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Nature's Bounty Co. (Ronkonkoma, NY (US)).

Interview

The company needs to reexamine their recruiting process. You have one job, TO RECRUIT. Rescheduled interview multiple times with very little notice. No response to follow ups for weeks, then out of no where you are scheduled for an interview within 48hrs. Not one person was clear as to location of the job (NY or NJ), job title, and specific requirements. Another major call out - I was sent sensitive and private information about ANOTHER CANDIDATE, in error!!!

Interview Questions

• With drew application due to the lack of professionalism and ill communication.   Answer Question

Apr. 4, 2019 – Manager, Talent Acquisition Programs

I apologize that your recruiting experience fell short of our and your expectations, and I appreciate you taking the time and effort to bring it to our attention. We strive to be much better than this and will use all feedback to improve.

I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to apologize to you directly and learn more so that we can ensure this doesn’t happen again. At your convenience, would you mind sending me an email with your best contact information and availability. I can be reached at sfriedman@nbty.com.

Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.