The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.8

Lot Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online. Then got a call from a HR representative about a month or so afterwards. Next I got a call from the assistant manager wanting to set an interview date; interviewed with the store manager and was hired after interview. Questions were pretty simple, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced a problem and resolved the problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Compton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Compton, CA (US)) in November 2010.

Interview

Two interviews one with Human resource, and the other one with the store manager, the interview had really nothing to do with the job I was applying for we talked about the business of retail

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (College Station, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy applied online got call a month later from hr to see if still intrested in job and set up interview. Went to interview easy simple questions hired same day

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to help a customer in area which you didn't work in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Flushing, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a temp job. There's the interview where they basically want to see if you'll do the job in any weather. Then there's a conditional offer where you have to pass a drug test. If you pass then you're hired. Simple.. Job sucked though

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot in May 2014.

Interview

A fairly thurough interview working from the material generated from the online aplication. What I did not know was that you got the job you aplied for and only that job. There was no consideration for another position in the store.

Interview Questions

• The questionsprimairly centered on dealing with people, costomers and fellow employes, giving a situation and expecting you totry to adjust to changes.   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online - got an interview within a couple weeks (after speaking with someone from a call center over the phone), interviewed with the HR manager, smooth and easy interview, got a call a few days later to interview with the store manager (ended up meeting with an assistant manager), interview was a little more difficult, but not impossible. Lot's of talk about customer service so be ready for it! Got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as great customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Can't negotiate

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Newark, DE (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Very laid back and typical. Basic questions as where do you you see yourself in a few years, what are your strength/weaknesses. Interviewed by two different people, both very friendly. Asked about hobbies and interests.

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Apple Valley, CA (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Asked basic questions, what would you do if, how would you deal with. Took an hour to wait for Hiring manager, Interview took 30 minutes, offered a job on the spot with very good pay!

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niles, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Niles, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied at The Home Depot overall interview process took about two weeks and it was consistented of two interviews first one with HR manager second one store manager. This is the first time I have ever done this I called the store twice to ask about my application status was told to come in for an interview well after the second interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had learn all lot of things and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Home Depot (San Antonio, TX (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

Very quick and easy. If they can tell you are ready to work and be committed, you'll have no issues. Retail is retail, so if you're ready to learn a lot, and learn it quick, you'll do great. The key focus is customer service and growing the brand name.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind physical labor?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.