The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

The Home Depot Lot Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at The Home Depot

1.8

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Asked basic questions. Was an easy interview. I don’t really remember the exact questions. Just be calm, smile and remain optimistic. I don’t know what else to say. This thing wants 30 words just to check an answer for an article

Other Interview Reviews for The Home Depot

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

I went to the meeting room and I met with the interviewer and she asked me some questions. I applied for cashier but she gave the option to be a lot associate.

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Interview was straight forward, not hard at all. They ask about yourself and briefly look at a resume if you have one, or they just look at your application.

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Rochester Hills, MI (US)).

Interview

I applied online. It was ok. It was a 2-part interview. In . the first interview, I was . only asked personal questions and a few store related questions/experience about your work. 2nd interview was about the same thing, with the hiring manager asked the same questions from the 1st interview.

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Home Depot.

Interview

Applied online through the Home Depot website. It took a month or so get into the interview chair. I applied to several positions and after the initial “thanks for applying” to email, I got only two emails asking me to confirm availability and accept the pay rate for that particular position. After that, I only got one email asking me to schedule an interview. Not sure if they choose you for one position and then end your app for the other ones or if it’s even possible to interview for multiple positions.

The interview was fairly straightforward. I was asked very standard interview questions. I don’t believe I had any amazing answers, but I was eventually passed onto the store manager the same day for a more candid interview. It was just some small talk and he basically told me that they were just looking for someone to show up. I was then sent to the meeting room to finish up some paperwork and do a drug test.

After a week or so I was sent a “Congratulations” email and had to wait a few days for the HR person to call me to setup a date/time to come in and confirm my work status(I-9 form).

After that, I had to return for an orientation. I basically sat on the computer and watched some video clips that go over the work environment and other stuff. I also set up my associate’s account and was shown how to use their employee website to check schedules, apply for benefits, etc. There wasn’t any specific training that day. I was paid for my time during the orientation(6 hours).

Good Luck!

Lot Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot in April 2019.

Interview

It was a very quick and easy interview. It was about 15 minutes long. It felt like more of a conversation than an interview. The manager asked 5 questions (all very easy questions to answer), offered me the position, which I accepted. A background check was started, which took no more than 20 minutes. There was also a drug test (mouth swab) as the end.

Lot Associate Interview

Interview

Quick, couple of questions, hired on spot
    Lots of other people were waiting to be interviewed at the same time
    Questions were very easy to answer
    Interviewer was pleasant and friendly
    Started with a phone interview

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Glendale, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was called in for an interview about a week later. I went in to the manager's office and waited maybe 10 minutes before the interview was conducted. Very straight forward and no pressure involved.

Interview Questions

• If you were stuck in a situation where you had an angry customer, how would you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I arrived early for the interview process, and I was greeted by someone, and then introduced to my interviewer. Though it was nerve racking, I managed to go through, and was hired because I seemed like a positive and honest person, with a nice personality.

Lot Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Home Depot (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Took too long for a par time job with low pay. Took a month before after I applied to get an interview. Than I dad to go in three times before I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Home Depot?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.